This is far and away the most luxurious Sydney apartment complex I've ever come across in Sydney... everything about it blew my mind. But why take my word for it... come see it for yourself :D
Side note: Direct view to Darling Harbour Fire works from the Living Room/ Balcony ;)
- 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms
- Small private room with loft bed, $360 furnished (note that this room is NOT in the pictures. It's 2.2m X 2.2m and would have a loft bed with desk, chair, wardrobe, storage unit and another furniture item underneath it)
- Larger private room unfurnished, $450
- Larger room IF split into two single beds, $275 per person
- Brand new. You'll be its FIRST resident.
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Premium fixtures/fittings
- Furnished/ equipped lounge, dining, kitchen
- Rooftop deck, bar and BBQ
- Pool + spa
Ideally you're someone who likes the sound of cooking up the odd BBQ with/for neighbours etc on the deck (building has it's own social app which is quite cool), a gym accountability partner (male/female doesn't matter - I just think this would be cool!), someone who doesn't mind a guest every now and then (even the odd Couchsurfer?) and someone who sees value in how the right flatmate(s) can really enhance each other's lives ;).
Basically, I'd most love for this to be a place people love going home to, not for the apartment, but for the flatmates/atmosphere brought with them :)
Startup guy who likes..
- Hola. 你好. Bonjour. こんにちは. Languages
- Beach/water activities
- The odd dance / Latin bars