Exquisitive locals, many walls, lots of roof coverage. That’s right people, this isn’t just any house share, this is the sharehouse you’ve all been dreaming of. The 3 story townhouse is located in a quiet street in central/north Richmond off Church St and only 4.5km to the city.
Unfortunately our good friend and housemate Andrew has taken the plunge and bought a house of his own, so we have a void to fill for an awesome new individual looking for a home.
A bit about the place;
- 3 large bedrooms - Built in robes
- Open plan lounge room and kitchen with a balcony
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, stove and oven
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- 2 car garage with plenty of storage space
- Fully furnished
The house is pretty well fitted out with all the essentials (washing machine, dryer, fridge, dishwasher, and stacks of green leafy things) but if you have any furniture etc. that you think would improve the place just let us know.
Your Bedroom features the following;
- Located on the top floor
- Air conditioning
- Built in robe
- South facing window
Rent- $300 pw (Bond - $1700)
Available - 28th February 2019
Bills- Split evenly between room mates
Other Practical things:
- You want trams? 5 minute or less walk from the 12, 109, 78, 47 & 75 trams (Call me M. Night Tramalan, if this isn't a plot twist then I don't know what is)
- 10/15 minute walk from West and North Richmond Stations
- 5 Minutes to Coles, Woolworth’s, Aldi and stacks of restaurants and cafes
- Gleadell St farmers market every Saturday with adjoining dog park
- Victoria Garden Shopping Centre and IKEA just a 5 minute drive away
There is a car space available in the garage, however please be aware that it is only a single lane and some car co-ordination may be required on weeknights to make sure everyone can get to work on time.
You will be sharing the house with 2 other people;
- Nick, Male (28) Full time worker - Structural Engineer
- Alana Female (26) Full time worker - Engineer
A bit about us;
We both enjoy rock climbing/bouldering, riding bikes and cooking mega quantities of food able to rival that of any Italian nonna Carlton has to throw at us. We are both leading busy lives and are often out and about but when we're home we enjoy spending time hanging out, listening to music and relaxing. Alana makes amazing sourdough bread, crumpets, muffins and Nick can teach you handstands in the living room if you are so inclined.
We tend to do most of our socialising out at activities but friends, boy/girl friends etc. are always welcome.
And most importantly, about you!
We don't have any real specifics for the right fit, but we're looking for someone (M/F) who is generally like minded, responsible, able to have fun and respectful of communal spaces and others. Bonus if you work similar hours, enjoy rockclimbing / getting outdoors or have something unique to bring to the
Tell us a bit about yourself in your message (work, interests, expectations etc.) and looking forward to meeting you soon!