The available room:
- Mirrored in-built wardrobe
- Direct access to the balcony.
- Use of 2nd bathroom
- Own space in the pantry.
- Space for a single to queen size bed.
- Netflix and internet inclusive
- Clothing washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, over, gas-stove top.
I have an undercover car space available for an additional $50 a week.
- We live right on top of Pierside Shopping Center (IGA, bottle-o, cafes, nail salon, hair salon)
- Right across the road from Marina Square (Coles, Anytime fitness, Priceline, discount store, cafes, restaurants, Hair Salon, Nail Salon)
- There are also a few small Asian stores within walking distance (<5 mins)
- Multiple cafes and restaurants in the area.
- Right on the waterfront next to Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf. The ferry goes to the city.
- Free shuttle bus to Rhodes train station & Rhodes shopping center.
- 2 other buses 526 & 533 also go to Rhodes train station.
- Rhodes train station is 15- 20 mins walk away
The house is tidy and fully furnished except for the room for rent.
I am 26 year old female. I am renting my second room due to a recent separation from a long-term relationship. I am the first tenant in this apartment and I love it so much that I am staying due to how convenient the area is.
Born in the Philippines, I grew up in Newcastle, Australia.
I work in management 5-6 days a week in hospitality. I am usually out of the house during business hours. When I am not at work, I am at the beach, dancing, with friends or at the gym. If I am at home I am doing housework, cooking, painting, watching Netflix, listening to music or walking my dogs. I wouldn't mind a housemate who likes to go on adventures.
I have 2 small dogs (Maltese/Chihuahua) who take some warming to new people (they may bark for your first visit or 2) however once they know you they are the perfect cuddle/companion puppies. They are inside dogs, who live within the living and dining areas (tiled). I am responsible for walking, feeding and cleaning daily.