"Enjoying an elevated position, this stylish and large 2 storey terrace is desirably located moments from the Glebe Village, UTS, Sydney University, R.P.A.H., Newtown and Broadway.
- 4 double bedrooms, master opening onto en enclosed balcony
- Formal living and dining with timber floor
- New kitchen with gas cooking
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Deep sunny landscaped courtyard, ideal for that outdoor entertaining
Simply move in to enjoy the exciting and vibrant lifestyle.
From $195/week plus $15/week per person for the bills and internet.($210 Total)
Couple: (We will change the bed to a double bed):
From $375/week plus $30/week for the bills and internet.($405 Total)
Private: (We will change the bed to a double bed):
From $365/week plus $15/week per person for the bills and internet. ($380 Total)
(3 MONTHS MINIMUM STAY)
Why THIS house is too good to ignore…
- Join a community - Regular FREE food/drinking events including trips on the harbour, salsa nights and - BBQs across the Cocoon network
- Get fit & muscular - Access to any Anytime Fitness gym, 24/7 for FREE
- Love your flatmates - Have the final say over who you’ll live with
- No fuss - Fully furnished, fully kitted (kitchen items et al)
- Professional housing provider - Minimize headaches and find your ideal location
- Your house, your rules - Live your own way but have Cocoon assist with issues in the background (if ever needed!)
- Protect yourself and your bond - Join a standard NSW Fair Trading lease agreement
Message NOW and hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones to get a room here!!"
The ULTIMATE Sydney experience is HERE! (The room is for 2 people, you can come alone and we'd match yourself, with a friend, as a couple, or we can give it just to you if paying extra)
Here's why this place provides the ultimate experience...
Aside from having the best vibe, best flatmates, an awesome location and a well-kept wicked house (Yep! We are modest here! Our landlord gives us perks you wouldn't see anywhere.
He has been giving anyone staying in the house all costs covered weekend speed boat trips, Hunter Valley trips, kayaking days and a whole bunch of other stuff (which everyone in the house gets once every 2nd month we're in the house) because he can access it cheaply via his online business....
No extra costs, courtesy of the landlord of a house, socializing once every 2 months have included:
• A weekend trip to the Hunter Valley
• Rock climbing night
• Paddle boarding or kayaking around Sydney Harbour
• A speed boat trip around Sydney Harbour
• Vivid festival cruise around Sydney Harbour + buffet
• Go Karting day
What? Why does staying in a house include such things? Our landlord says he offers this because he wants to help us flatmates: - get to know one another - to be able to experience some of the best Sydney has to offer - and because he felt the other places in the city offered a pretty crappy experience with over-crowded houses and little fun.
So if we're not cooking up a BBQ or chilling at home, this makes for awesome days out together as a group of housemates and is included for FREE.
We're from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds (some of us are students, others are working and living in Sydney) and we love to meet new people, many of us are interested in living a healthier better life in Sydney
We're clean, and we're awesome to live with.
We're not a party house (so don't worry here, students), but we do love a beer, BBQ and a cook up!
The house itself is also pretty awesome (almost forgot to mention this!)
Your room would include beds + furniture + whatever style you want to bring to the table!
So.... If you are social, want to enjoy this city to its limits, clean, and looking for the best place to stay in Sydney... Students, working holidayers, Aussies, Europeans, Asians, South Americans, Americans, and all peoples from around the globe, come and join us!
Message NOW and hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones to get a room here!!