EDIT: Would love a doggo or cat around, just have to check with landlord :)
Have a choice of 2 unfurnished rooms available;
Small room is 3.5 x 2.5m with BIR $190pw
The other room is 4m x 3.7 with BIR $240pw
Both have a fan, aircon and ducted heating
- small 2 bedroom townhouse, furnished
- 7 min walk to Watsonia station
- 513 bus, IGA + few food joints are a couple blocks away
- dishwasher, separate laundry (no dryer), separate shower & toilet
- upstairs are the rooms, with another separate shower & toilet along with a full sized bath tub
- outside is a small covered deck. Eventually will have an outdoor setting and bbq set up, as well as a small dining table inside (can be utilised as a desk)
- Also outside is an old table tennis table and home gym
- no recreational drug use in the house, sorry to be a party pooper!
- bills are split 50/50.
Me: I am easy going & friendly, clean up after myself and considerate. Value open communication.
I like to be doing my own thing coz I have the longest list of shows to catch up on. You name it, I haven't watched it. Except for trash reality tv - all over that.
Meat eater, AFL fanatic, night owl
I work 5-6 days a week, mostly afternoon shifts (10am-4pm starts), with the odd 5pm start on fri/sat. And the odd morning (4-7am) week that I try to avoid. Usually Sunday is my down time
So if you're a 9-5er, you get the house to yourself a bit.
You: Ideally someone who has a busy schedule e.g. working full time or uni student with the ability to pay rent/bills
Someone who is respectful and genuine
Happy to fill out some deets to give to landlord (just security measures)
27, work full time, LGBT+