OPEN HOUSE - WED 13 FEB, Please text me for details.
Modern granny flat studio, facing a beautiful park and a large backyard. This will be a little paradise all to yourself.
Relaxing feel with high ceiling and natural light pouring into the house. The living area is big and simple - there's endless possibilities for you to redesign and personalise the studio to your liking.
Large backyard - suitable for hosting small gatherings and you are welcome to borrow our bbq. There is also a huge shaded area under the tree with makes it suitable for you to grow your own herbs/plants/veggie patch.
Feel free to arrange for viewing or text me if there are more questions about the place.
- There is a ceiling fan and air conditioner installed.
- Fully furnished (as per pictures and more will be included we are in the midst of getting some drawers).
- NBN unlimited wifi included.
- Water bill included.
- Electricity is not included in the rent and will be calculated as per usage (there is a separate meter for the granny flat).
- Parking at the front of house. Fits 2 cars.
- The studio entrance is private access which is completely separate from main house.
- Minimum stay 3 months.
- 4 weeks bond. Rent paid in advance preferably every fortnight.
- Additional $30/week for couple.
- Respectful neighbours (families) in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood.
- (edit in:) No smoking, No pets please, thank you.
- Easy access to Reid Hwy and Tonkin Hwy/Leach Hwy
- 2 mins to Altone Park Shopping Centre (Woolworths, NP Oriental, Nandos, Chemist, etc...)
- 13 mins to Morley Galleria/Morley Coventry
- 4 mins to Maison St Honore (beautiful French Bakery)
- 8 mins to Swan Valley
- 8 mins to Guilford Rose and Crown Hotel
- 23 mins to Perth CBD (via Tonkin Highway)
- The street connects directly to Lord Street, which has easy access to surrounding suburbs like Morley, Caversham, Guilford, Swan Valley