ONE OF MELBOURNE’S CHEAPEST PRIVATE ROOMS AVAILABLE :)
$150/WEEK INCLUDING ALL BILLS
Hey guys! I'm moving in with my boyfriend and I'm therefore looking for a STUDENT to take over this catch:
- Furnished private room with bed, wardrobe, desk and chair (photos in comments!).
- 15 minutes walk from Deakin University Burwood, close to tram and bus.
- All bills PLUS cleaning service twice a month included.
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge etc.
- Medium sized, lockable storage space.
- Laundry room.
- Room is part of a big one story house - 7 friendly housemates included.
- Tram 75 from the city centre run all night on weekends!
- Move in anytime, preferably ASAP.
EASY, QUICK APPLICATION. NO REQUIREMENTS APART FROM PROVIDING PASSPORT AND STUDENT NUMBER. No need for filling in extensive forms or being interviewed by the landlord or flatmates. Move in ASAP, whenever suits you.
The lease runs from your move in date until the end of June 2019 - but if you want to stay longer, the lease can easily be renewed.
So, please contact me if you or someone you know would be looking to move in! I'm available for viewings most days. First come first serve! Cheers guys!
The flatmates are friendly, all students aged between 20-30 years old. Busy with own lives but always up for a chat.