|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I have a small/medium (4m x 3m) size room available for rent (part furnish optional) in Lane Cove, NSW at $265/week (electricity + water + internet + car parking space included).
Bedroom furnishing includes a single bed with bed sheets, table side drawer, study table, coat rack and a clothes closet. If you prefer to have your own furniture, that's fine. The bedroom furniture can be moved to other parts of the flat.
Security bond of $500 required and refunded at the end of stay.
Bus transport (285, 286, 287, 288, 291, 292, 294) to Epping/Macquarie University and North Sydney / Sydney CBD just outside the flat on Epping Road.
8 minutes walk to Lane Cove shops / Lane Cove Interchange / Woolworths and Coles Supermarkets.
MUST be tidy (except your own room as it's your space), no pets, no smoking in the apartment, responsible in sharing house chores, pay rent on time.
Prefer potential flatmate aged between 20 to 40 years old and friendly.
- Strictly no couples and no family.
- Frequent buses to North Shore, Epping, Macquarie Uni, Sydney City area outside of building.
- Located on first floor with small balcony.
- Undercover car spot included with rent.
- Shared coin operated laundry and dryer in the building.
- 20 - 30 minutes to Macquarie Uni, Macquarie Park by bus.
- 15 - 20 minutes to North Sydney, Sydney CBD by bus.
I am 35 years old, IT professional, able to converse German (for friendly international friends). I consider myself easy going, well travelled and friendly. Loves travelling, enjoys cooking, dry humour and respects privacy.