|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
The room is from 12 Nov 2017
We are looking for person who wants to stay in the city with good mate!
You will feel really comfortable once you stay with us.
NOTE: This room is looked for a single person only. No couple wanted.
Share mate wanted/ No minimum stay but hopefully you could live longer as we are looking for person like a family.
(Harmony Apt) Quay. St Haymarket.
Woolworth and Paddys market is next our building and very safety and quite condition.
The Room $380 week
We(4) are from Germany, China and Korea.
-Spacious split level apartment
- Modern, clean building Security apartment block with swipe keys
- Only minutes away from Market City, China Town, Central Station etc - GYM/SPA/SAUNA/POOL/GAMES ROOM in the building (free to use)
- Quiet environment. Rent includes bills (electricity and gas).
- Rooms are furnished (Framed Bed, Desk &chair and internet) `
- Check the room by appointment
Please do not apply if you;
- plan to make a party home
- like to bring your friends home
- love cooking and baking a lot
- need a special worship in the unit
- hate or never learnt how to clean
Marc is from Germany and professor and Roni is working full time in an International College. Pearl stuided her master in UK and moved donwe to Sydney since 2016.
Most of flatmates are living until they return to their home country or other state.
Lucie from France- i have lived with them as i came to au for 6months internship, i strongly recommend this if u would like to get to know ppl in the world, our flat mates are so lovely, sadly i have to say goodbye as i am going back to France to complete my study.
Momo from Taiwan- simply can tell u, I stayed over two years!
Peter from Hungary - it is very clean, I had to move out to live with my partner.
Iva from Czech- I lived also 2.5 years and I am still in touch with Roni and Marc.
Tine from Germany – Please come and join with us! I mostly take care of cleaning upstairs which your room is located. :D