Hi I'm 29-years-old and Working full time as an Engineer for a Construction company. I'm originally from Sri Lanka and I've been in Australia for sometime. I'm tidy, friendly and easy going. I enjoy jogging, swimming and camping,. Always respectful of space and privacy, clean and willing to help out. Looking forward to meeting you. Thank you.
Super cruisey 32-yr-old guy from Perth. Plumber by trade, surfer, musician. Has full time work in the area, Enjoy being sociable and also respect privacy. Like to cook and eat good food, keep the place tidy and enjoy good vibes. I have a vintage caravan im restoring so main issue is finding somewhere with enough space to store it and have it out of the way :) Looking to move in or team up and get something going!
Work in bushland management, about to start a new position in forest fire management. Looking for a place to live during the term of my contract (5-6 months). Enjoy being physically active (running, hikes, gym). Am a social person, happy to have a chat over a beer but also enjoy having my own space at times too. I'm clean and tidy and work full time so would be out of the house for the majority of the day.
Im working another summer in Rye, have just been working a summer season in France and im originally from Byron Bay. I love to socialise but respectful of my housemates. My ideal day off is to spend 80% at the beach and the other 20% cooking because I love to cook. Im a vegan but I have no hangups about what others choose to eat 🌼🌼 Im looking for a place to inspect and move in asap 😊
I’m out going but love my own space, clean, and out doorsy. I work full time as a park ranger in Frankston and grew up here on the peninsula. I have no children or pets,I love to garden and grow my own food - so a shared veggie plot would be well looked after.
Hi my name is Lauren and i am 27yrs old and am looking for a place on the Mornington Peninsula. I Work full time in outdoor recreation and love spending time outside and near the beach. I’m social and enjoy the company of others but am also enjoy my own downtime.
Looking for a place on peninsula few days per week since am now working there. I'm pretty chilled and happy to listen to music , enjoy live gigs,read , watch sports or Netflix in my downtime .
This is a beautiful old timber house with an amazing deck area with a view to die for. Has a great fire place and high ceilings. Located in a court so no outside traffic and a 2 min drive from the foreshore / shops etc Comes furnished. Bed sheets and pillows not provided. Has a washing machine and dryer. Dish washer and medium sized fridge. We also have a garden area which is on a slope and a shed to store items. Excuse the house looking a little bare. I am current in the process of getting new furniture in. The room is not in the loft area. I’ve added new photos of the downstairs room.
I am studying aged care and working at Sorrento and need a room urgently to rent. I will be working most of the time and my spare time will be spent studying or staying at my daughters as I have just become a grandma. I have a background in dental nursing and am also a massage therapist and will be respectful of your home and keep the bathroom, kitchen clean after I use it. I don’t have any pets of my own but love animals and having them around. I am flexible with when I can move in but over the next two weeks would be great. I love living by the beach and enjoy swimming and go to the gym regularly to keep fit. My job at Sorrento is secure and long term. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you Faye
Hello! My name is Ebony Kramer, I am 20 years old, I am looking to move to the area in January as it is close to my partner and their family, I am a qualified Intergration Aide who will be starting work in the new school year next year, I am a vegan, non-smoker, I have previously worked as professional cleaner and a live in Nanny/Housekeeper, so I am very clean and very responsible and reliable. I am interested in natural healing, nature, cooking, writing and constantly learning new things about the world. Thank you, Ebony x
I work in community services, sometimes I work a lot, but at times I'm home a lot too. I live a very quiet life with my King Charles Cavalier, hes house trained, well behaved, loves people and groomed regularly Looking for permanent accommodation Thanks 😊
Hello! My name is Olivia, I am 20 years old and I'm looking for a room to rent on the Mornington Peninsula. I am friendly, tidy and currently work part time. If you have any questions please feel free to message me!
Hi we are originally from malaysia. We are married couple. We just moving here drive all the way from perth and need a room ASAP. We will work in Vegetable factory in Rosebud. We hoping that can negotiate the bond because we just arrived and need to start over. We are friendly person. Easy going. We dont do drugs. Cant wait to be your roommate in the future!