We’re coming up to the holiday season and you might be dreading the visit from your racist/sexist uncle. Don’t worry we’ve got you covered. Here are 22 tweets that prove your real family are your flatmates
Everyone who’s ever shared a house has some stellar share-house stories. In fact, while we all have a horror story or two, share housing truly is where great memories are made.
Why? Your flatmates, of course! We can’t choose our family, but we can choose our flatmates and when we find a good one, we definitely know it. Good flatmates really are like a second family — here are the tweets to prove it.
Jokes flatmate made this 😍 jah bless the homies pic.twitter.com/hyygHfeKLm
— 2WICE. (@takihii_) August 17, 2020</blockquote>
2. On the occasions when they’re not trying to boost your sugar addiction
Sunday baking done right! 😍 White chocolate and raspberry loaf cake for tonight! ❤️ (I really hope this baking frenzy will end before my poor flatmates get diabetes!😂) pic.twitter.com/zAPwZwAEUK
— FaníPap (@pap_fani) August 16, 2020</blockquote>
3. You go on adventures together
45. When you bring each other gifts from afar
5. They welcome you home after time away
6. You get excited when they’re coming home, too!
7. They introduce you to new … friends?
8. They love to surprise you
9.…and celebrate you
10. They look after your pets as well as you do
11.They’re on the same Covid wavelength as you
12. You set team goals together — and reach them!
13. They indulge your interests
14. They help you pursue your passions
15. They support you to achieve your dreams
16. They tolerate your vices.
17. They never miss your birthday
18. Nor your graduation
19. They help you cut your hair in a pandemic
20. They dye their own with you!
21. They do whatever it takes to lift your spirits
22. And occasionally, when the moment calls for it, they step up and save your life
We love our flatmates! Good luck this holiday season!