Hi there, I am a professional working full time as an Exercise Physiologist and my partner is a social worker in Paris, moving to Sydney on a student visa. I am very active, I train most days and work hard through out the week and enjoy surfing, rugby and socialising with friends on the weekend. My partner enjoys nature, going to the beach, she loves reading and socialising with friends and new people. We are looking for a studio or a sharehouse, we just require a calm place during the week where we can rest from a busy schedule. The weekend we like being out and about, having a place with tidy and clean people who are also professionals would be ideal.
I'm a post-grad student from India, who finished his studies two weeks ago and now looking for a new place to move into. I'm currently working part-time and looking for full time opportunities. I'm a non-smoker and I don't host parties at my place. I'm a non-vegetarian and cook meals at home. I'm an avid music fan and but don't listen at high volume/noise. I'm a motorcycle enthusiast and enjoy long rides on my bike. I'm used to sharing bathrooms in my previous accommodations and always keep them organized and tidy. I'm punctual in making rent payments.
Clean respectful full time worker. Law graduate with a government agency, musician (only thing you'd ever hear is acoustic guitar, if at all), avid reader with aim of one day becoming a barrister. Don't want a party house. I love entertaining with dinners or bbq's every now and then, but by and large want a place to live with other communally minded individuals who are quiet. Love to cook together and share, have a chat, but respect the need for privacy and space.
Moving to Sydney from Brisbane for full-time work in finance. I'm a fairly relaxed and social person and a conscientious housemate. I enjoy board/video games, tennis, the beach, and trying out new things.
Registered Nurse working at North Shore Monday to Friday. I will either be gone early or back late, but I am used to sneaking in very quietly! Non smoker, not a big drinker or party animal. Looking for the same in a roommate, happy to have a drink together and chill.
Hi, I am looking for a place to stay in Sydney. I have WHV, looking for a full-time job (Graphic Designer) and also looking for a place to stay 3-6 months..could be longer. I'm kinda introvert but friendly, quiet and clean. could team up to rent a place as well. I'm a soccer fan and loves movies too.
Hi! I'm a cinematographer moving down to Sydney from Newcastle. I like to think I'm pretty chill and nice and open-minded/easy to get along with. Looking for a cute sharehouse with cute people, that is social but not a big party house. @davahihi
My name is Eliza and I work as showroom consultant for a bathroom company and I am currently studying interior design. I love good vibes, positive energy and clean behaviour. I love to cook, watch movies and have down time to myself.
I work in economics and tend to be out of the house Monday-Friday 7am to 7pm. I like to cook (make a mean pavlova), travel and swim. I'm into healthy living but have a weakness for ice cream and fries. I love a chat and enjoy the odd drink/dinner with flatmates but also happy to do my own thing. I like to keep things fairly chilled during the week. Occasionally, I enjoy entertaining and get around a boogie :)
Have you been looking for someone to pronounce random Irish words? Well you are in luck! After living in Dublin for the past 7 years I can somewhat pronounce about 76% of weird Irish words and am willing to try the remaining 24%. On a more serious note, I am originally a Novacastrian and am moving back to the sunshine. I work in the events industry so while it's mainly 9-5 there's random night and weekend work so it's likely you won't see me much. When you do though I'm always up for a chat, a G&T and a good cheese board. Would love to live in a social (but not party) household with tidy housemates who can respect each others space when needed. As I'm only just moving back to Aus I've limited activities outside of work so would love some suggestions on the best places to catch gigs or go to trivia nights (I'm a minor nerd). Put down 6months but happy for longer!