$300/week•24 year old male
Hi, I'm a fully house trained adult with ~10 years experience living in share accomodation. I work full-time in Surry Hills at a Tech Start-up as a Support Engineer. Weekday nights you'll find me at the gym or cooking and watching whatever trashy TV/Streaming is on at the time. Always happy to share a drink and a chat but also like my privacy and downtime. I tend to utilise the shared space so I'm very conscious about keeping things neat and tidy. Reach out if this sounds like a good fit and let's go for a coffee or a drink and make sure neither of us are psychopaths.
Mike and Rachel
$300/week•29 year old male and female
We are a quiet, polite and clean couple looking for a room in Sydney for 3 months. We care about the environment so we don't waste water and electricity :) We have a car so parking is required (on street/off street). Budget is around $300 per week (bills included) for the both of us, not per person.
$200/week•33 year old male
Hi, I am Josh. I am 33 years old. I have two daughters. I work full time. I am looking for a room in a share house. I am clean and quite. I love outdoor sports and am quite active. I am an easy going guy. I would only be home of a night after work and not a lot on the weekends as I would be spending time with my kids. I don’t need somewhere for them just myself.
Available 29 February 2020
Free to message
$240/week•25 year old female
Hi all, I’m Lala! I’m an open minded person, who enjoys every moment in life. I’m looking for a place to stay somewhere in the northern suburbs of Sydney. Preferably with people who are good to talk to and social but also respect the privacy of the other house/flatmates! If you think I might be a great fit feel free to text me any time 🌞 Cheeers
Available 27 February 2020
$280/week•33 year old male
My name is Ermin and I'm 33 years old. I am looking for 1) a private room in a shared accommodation 2) someone to team up to rent a 2 bed 2 bathroom place 3) Granny flat/ studio/ 1 bed room in Chatswood, Macquarie Park, Sutherland,Hurstville, Kogarah areas. I strictly require a place without carpets due to my dust mite allergies. English is my first language. I have lived in share houses in Melbourne and Sydney. I have predominantly lived with females in my history of house/flat-sharing. I can also provide references from previous flatmates on request. I work full-time corporate hours. I am employed by a NSW government agency which means I've passed my police checks. I like to watch the NRL, exercise and listen to music. I also volunteer at an animal shelter. I am introverted 60% of the time and the other 40% I am always up for a chat or other outdoor activities. I also know to allow others their privacy. Even though I am only renting, I care for the unit as if it were my own and I hope to find someone who is similar. I have good standard of cleanliness and I have always expected that from my flatmates. I am looking for a long term rental, at least 1 year or more.
Available 6 March 2020
$300/week•30 year old female
Hey, I am an Indian and 've been working in Sydney for more than a year now. I currently live in chatswood and I am looking for a better room. I am a chilled out person and friendly. Won't be a trouble to the house mates but can be fun sometimes. Will like to maintain the room tidy and clean.
Available 1 March 2020