My dog and I are great company and I'm a good cook. It's tidy and in a very safe area. I have a back yard and outdoor entertaining area, including BBQ and some veggies and herbs growing. Depending on the size of your car, it may be possible to get your car in the garage. it's close to shops, public transport and an easy ride into the city at only 6kms out. Gas heating and air con in the house. Brand new appliances in the kitchen and it's slowly being updated. You must like dog and I'm sorry no cats allowed, but I'd consider another dog if they got along with my one. It's a stand alone house at the back of a group of 4, set off the road and nice and quite, with good neighbours.
Great location off main roads but close to bus stop - a large modern fully furnished house with 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets - good size laundry, security gate and intercom outdoor BBQ area - large fully equipped kitchen two living areas with large flat screen TV plenty of storage space with connected garage and loft room with built ins and queen bed supplied if needed
BIG BEDROOM WITH BALCONY, TOP LOCATION,CLEAN, ORGANIZED, PEACEFUL LOCATION; Norwood is one of Adelaide's best suburbs with everything you need on your doorstep. Bus stop only 3 minutes walk and only a 10 minute ride to the city. Norwood Parade, shops, cafes and parks all nearby. Quiet tree lined street. Quiet friendly neighbours. THE ROOM; Furnished upstairs bedroom with balcony and great views. Large window and glass door to balcony for lots of light. Your own reverse cycle air conditioner with individual control. Double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair provided. THE HOUSE Tastefully decorated. Bedrooms and living areas separated. Large kitchen and laundry with plenty of storage space and all utensils provided. Spacious comfortable lounge dining area with modern furniture, large screen TV. Private secure garden with gas BBQ and fruit trees. Clean and tidy is a high priority. THE PEOPLE. Respectful, friendly, carefully screened and chosen. We have a happy environment which provides company as well as privacy. Peaceful, no arguments, quiet study environment, no wild parties. You are welcome to meet them before you decide. INCLUDES All utilities; unlimited fast internet, electricity, gas, toilet paper, cleaning stuff and water. $18 per week. ORGANIZED; Proven organized household management - everything clean and tidy, no mess, Bills paid, organized cleaning and gardening, household shopping done for you. ABOUT ME; I have managed and lived in share houses for years and know what works and what doesn't. My friends say I am friendly, warm hearted, wise and have good social skills. I like to help my housemates and can help you move. My housemates usually become friends and when they leave, write letters of thanks saying how satisfied they have been. You are welcome to talk to them before you move in. THE MONEY; Rent is $150 per week. Utilities $18 per week. Bond required and 2 weeks rent in advance THE PERSON; Apply if you are a single female, if you will take care of the house, like tidy, clean common areas and can live happily with great housemates No Males, No Couples, No Pets, No Short Stay.
This place is very close to the CBD ( 15 minutes by bus ). It is located in a Gozone area. Near Coles and Woolworths . Very quiet and safe place. Also 10 minutes walk to a Catholic Church for Church Goers
I am looking to rent out two rooms. There are three available, so we are looking to negotiate based on what is preferred by you. There are two standard size rooms, but a bigger room which will cost a little more. There are furnishings available, such as chest of draws, wardrobe and bed in each room. Plus a desk for each room. There is a spacious kitchen and lounge area. It is air conditioned and with internet. The house is close to local shops, with about 5 minutes to the Parade and 10 minutes to the CBD. Must be friendly and responsible around the house.
RENT: $120 per week + $30 bills = $150 per week BOND: $300 Available now. Your room includes: - Queen Bed - Fresh Quilt, Pillows, Sheets and Linen - Portable Wardrobe with Coat Hangers - Desk; Chair - Mirror THE HOME - Fully Furnished - 100GB WIFI - New Carpet Flooring and Freshly Painted Walls - Shared Bathroom with Toilet and Shower - Basic Appliances (Fridges, TV) and Equipment (Kettle, Rice Cooker, Mixer, Microwave) - Crockery; Utensils - Open Dining and Living Areas - Laundry with Washing Machine, Ironing Board, Iron CENTRAL LOCATION -Best Suburb in Adelaide - Short Walk to Bus Stop; Close to the City and Magill Campus - Close to 24 hour convenience store.
Short commute to town. Close to public transport stops. Nice up and coming neighbourhood. Close to shopping centre with Coles, Kmart, Commonwealth bank and a number of other small stores. Large amount of take away and dine in restaurants in the area. Good sized room with built in robes, air conditioning, good sized garden, all furniture including kitchen appliances, washing machine.
• Ideal for international students • Less than 30 secs walk to Bus Stop 9 (Bus 141, 142, maximum wait 15 mins), less than 10 mins to Rundle Street, Adelaide Uni, Unisa (East and West Campuses, SACE, ECA, KAPLAN, State Library etc • Sought after location close to Marryatville High School. • Close to transport routes and walking distance to Burnside Village and The Parade Norwood precincts • One minute scroll to Woolworths Supermarket, Post Office, Restaurants/Cafes, gyms, cinema, bottle shop etc • Large outdoor entertaining area with swimming pool, BBQ etc • Off street parking available and abundant on street parking • Large bedrooms, all single rooms have double bed, linen, large wardrobe, study desk and lamp • Large share rooms and couple rooms available • All rooms are lockable with separate key and room fridge • Fully equipped kitchen with individual storage space • Two living rooms with comfy leather couches, bean bags, TV entertainment unit etc • Four bathrooms and toilets, good water pressure and fast gas heating units. • Fast and stable WiFi internet connection. • Single rooms from $155/week, share rooms /couple rooms from $120/person/week including bills and wireless internet, own fridge and kitchen utensils
Master bedroom available in 3 br townhouse, sharing with 1 professional single, gay guy. Available room includes walk in robe, balcony, air con. Shared living areas, bathrooms and bills split 50/50. Loads of storage. Garage negotiable. 200mtrs to Woolworths, cinema, Marryatville hotel, petrol station, parks, bar, cafes, 141/142 bus route to city. 10 minute stroll to the Parade or Burnside shopping centre. 3rd bedroom currently study/junk room. Can be used for guests and shared storage. Situation would suit young professional or student. Preferred no couples.
This room available from mid October. Hi potential new housemates! We are three girls in early 20s looking for one more to add to our house. We are a mix of workers and students who like to have a good laugh, share a drink and discuss critically Survivor and The Bachelorette. However, we also have our space which we respect and do have very different schedules which can make for sometimes a very quiet, and sometimes a very busy household. As for the house, it firstly in the perfect location- just few minutes walk to The Parade Norwood, with everything you will need, transport, shopping, restaurants, cinema, bars. It is a very appealing character home with modern conveniences including very large bedrooms and massive outdoor entertaining area. There is some off street parking, and abundant on street parking. The room is very large and fully furnished with new double bed, including linen, hangers, towels and lamps. All you need to bring is your clothes and personal things and you are good to go! The room has a desk so perfect for both students and working professionals. Fantastic value at $185 per week. Bills are split and done quarterly. 500GB of Internet so you can Netflix to your heart's content. It is female shared house only and no smokers sorry! If you think you could be the new member of the house please send a message or check this listing out also on Gumtree. We would love to meet you!
Unique opportunity to live in the heart of Norwwood, just 250 meters from Cafes Cinemas and the hustle and bustle of the Parade. Located just 4 kms from the city (8 minute bus ride) the House is 1900'S character Sand Stone 2 bedroom Row Cottage, available is 1 Large bedroom (unfurnished). House is otherwise furnished, recently updated kitchen, bathroom, paved court yard, outhouse, bbq spa. internet included. on street parking (permit available) * 205 a week with bills included
- Walking distance to Firle Plaza Shopping Centre (Coles, Kmart, Medical Centre, Australia Post, Pharmacy, Banks etc), Glynburn Plaza (Indian, Korean, Asian Supermarkets, Fitness 24/7 Gym, Caffee Primo, Restaurants etc), Marden Shopping Centre - One minute walk to Bus Stop 17 (Buses H33, H30, H20, 178) to CBD, Universities, Rundle Mall etc - 10 minutes by bike to UniSA Magill Campus - Fully furnished single room from $145, twin share / couple rooms from $95/person/week including bills and wireless internet - Large living and kitchen area - International students welcome
Hi, One room available now. Price reduced! The room is upstairs in a two story house. Fully furnished except bedroom but if you need a bed we can set something up for you. House is very clean and you can use all my appliances and everything in the house. $180 includes all bills - water, electricity, gas, and internet! We have exceptional internet with 25MB download and 10mbit upload speeds- if you're a YouTube addict or Netflix/Stan then you will love this without any lag! - Though only 300GB limit per month so we must use in moderation. I'm after someone who is clean and tidy and who can clean after themselves. You will have your own bathroom and toilet shared with one other room mate. The room has built-in robes, steamed clean carpets ready to go and is averagely big I suppose. This is very close to Magill road - can catch a direct bus to the city (B10 etc). I'm sure you can workout using Google Maps to appreciate the distance to many things including UniSA. I prefer females but ok with males also on application and also prefer longer term rental. I am the house owner and my girlfriend is living here as well. We are both professionals working full time and very friendly and very easy going. Day time you have the house all to yourself. We also prefer professionals and/or Uni students only. Currently there is also one other room mate who is also a uni student at UniSA. Couples are also ok on application and price will vary on negotiation. Rent will be fortnightly. Initial cost will be $400 + 2 weeks advance. If you have further questions feel free to contact me. *note furniture in pictures and settings are now different and the room does not have a bed. Yin.
It's located in one of the Adelaide's great suburbs, Norwood. Close to city and 10 minutes walk to Coles, Foodland and shops in Parade street. Accessible by two buses, 141-142 and 300. A convenient place and furnished, ideal for students or tourists.
My room: Big room (3.8m×3.3m), with a single bed, a desk, comfy office chair, huge built-in wardrobes and a good number of shelves for storing ;-) Beddings are provided on request. The house: Large share house with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 3 toilets. 7 mins walk to Stop 18 Magill road (B10 to city - approx 20 mins), 5 mins walk to Stop 17B Parade (H20, H21, H22, H24 to city - approx 20 mins), 10 mins walk to UniSA Magill Campus, Amigo's Cafe & Pizzeria, Foodland, Magill bakery & other dining places. Rent & Bills: The $145 weekly rent includes EVERYTHING but electricity. The electricity bills are split and paid quarterly, normally $5/wk on average. Professional fortnightly cleaning & gardening & pest-control & all other maintaining services are also included in the rent. Kitchen & Dining: Heaps of storing spaces in the kitchen -- 2 fridges, your own cupboard, your own drawers (at least 2). Our landlord even bought us one table specifically arranged for rice cookers, so that all of them could be placed on neatly. ALL utensils are provided. Laundry: There is 1 washing machine. Washing basket, pegs and 4 drying racks are provided. Relaxation & Others: There are 2 living rooms for you to chill out, 3 nice yards (front/back), plus 1 huge sunroom which is perfect for yoga or reading. There is also one TV, one printer, a copying machine and several board games for you to choose from! BTW our landlord & landlady are the best that you could imagine. I have been here for nearly 2 years and they are so nice to me. To Future Tenants: No pets, no smoking, sorry. Quiet, responsible tenants preferred. This is not a party house -- but it would be great if we could hang out or have dinner together! Me and my roommates here have been to several parties (such as Red & White) and dinner/dessert places together. We also enjoy hot pots at home sometimes. We are looking forward to someone that we can be friends with! The only thing you need to bring is one suitcase~
- Close to CBD and Adelaide University and Uni SA (East and West Campuses) and Adelaide TAFE College - Ideal for international students with convenient public transport and safe bicycle route direct through to Adelaide city centre - Within few minute walk to shopping centre, post office, banks, cafés and restaurants - Fully furnished room with large window, wardrobe, study desk and own fridge - Rent for single room (double bed) is $185/week including bills and fast wireless internet - Rent for twin share / couple room is $125/person/week including bills and fast wireless internet
Large room (3.6x4.8) for rent in a modernised older style 3 bedroom house with high ceilings. Updated kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher. Updated bathroom with a separate shower and bath, plus a second separate toilet. Ducted aircon/heating. Separate laundry. There is an office out the back, separate from the main house (although under the same roof). Currently used as as office space, but who ever moves in is welcome to use half of the space. The room has no built ins, but is big enough to bring plenty of furniture in. Happy for additions to household furniture, and also art, bits and pieces, or whatever you like to help make it feel like your space as well. The backyard is great, especially in sun. We have hammocks, a vege patch, lemon tree, extra room if you want to plant more veges, a grape vine, large trees, and an undercover area for entertaining. Its quite secluded. In summer we hang a huge screen on the clothes line and watch movies with a projector :) It's great. House has a lock up carport/garage at the back, but with a shared driveway, so it's used for storage. Street parking is usually fine anyway. Minutes walk from The Parade. Quick bus ride to the city. Great shopping, cafes, bars within walking distance but the house is quiet and secluded
Large room (3.6x4.8) for rent in a modernised older style 3 bedroom house with high ceilings. Updated kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher. Updated bathroom with a separate shower and bath, plus a second separate toilet. Ducted aircon/heating. Separate laundry. There is an office out the back, separate from the main house (although under the same roof). Currently used as as office space, but who ever moves in is welcome to use half of the space. The room has no built ins, but is big enough to bring plenty of furniture in. Happy for additions to household furniture, and also art, bits and pieces, or whatever you like to help make it feel like your space as well. The backyard is great, especially in sun. We have hammocks, a vege patch, lemon tree, extra room if you want to plant more veges, a grape vine, large trees, and an undercover area for entertaining. Its quite secluded. In summer we hang a huge screen on the clothes line and watch movies with a projector :) It's great. House has a lock up carport/garage at the back, but with a shared driveway, so it's used for storage. Street parking is usually fine anyway. Minutes walk from The Parade. Quick bus ride to the city. Great shopping, cafes, bars within walking distance but the house is quiet and secluded More about the Flatmates We are a nutritionist working in Norwood, and a research chemist working out north. We are pretty quite and relaxed. We have a dog, an 11 year old boxer, who is a lot of fun, but mainly just sleeps. Open to any type of person, as long as they can maintain a clean space and can chip in with normal household duties, as you would in any sharing environment. Please note, bond is 6 weeks rent, not 4, which was the only option we could choose.
I got my pharmacy internship in Wollongong, which is simultaneously a happy occasion and a sad one. Happy because, well, I got an internship, WHEE~~. Sad coz it’s not in SA, meaning I’ll have to give up my current home, which I spent so much time in the beginning of the year searching for. I’ll be moving out officially on the 28th of November. So, the purpose of this post basically is: DOES ANYBODY (or know anybody who would) WANT TO TAKE OVER MY LEASE (which ends in mid Feb, and I’m sure something can be worked out with the agent so as to continue on from there)? Both rooms will be available since my current housemate is moving out as well. Rent is $290/week, paid fortnightly. Pros: 1) It’s in Norwood, 2-minute walk from bus stop 9. Smack in the middle of the Parade, there are many restaurants to choose from and is literally behind the Norwood Coles parking lot. 2) It’s fully furnished. However, I am looking to hopefully sell my TV ($50), washing machine ($200) and fridge($150), price of which are negotiable. The queen sized bed in 1 room is also up for sale. The sofa set and the single bed in the other room will be given to the new tenant. 3) Electricity and internet have been set up. The electricity plan I have with Simply Energy was signed during a promotion. It offers 28% discount off the overall quarterly bill and I would be glad to transfer it over to the new tenant. Our last bill was around $350. Internet is with Dodo, and has been pretty stable for as long as I’ve had it. Unlimited ADSL2+ for $60/month. Keen to transfer that over too. 4) Car park. 5) I'll gradually think of things to add. Cons: 1) It’s a tricky situation, but if anybody’s interested, we can all sit down and have a chat with the agent. I’m sure that we will be able to work something out. TL/DR: Looking for someone to take over unit in its entirety. I'll break my lease and hire professionals to clean up the place for inspection before leaving. PM to discuss.
Large master bedroom with ensuite, BIR for rent. This place is a modern three bedroom townhouse about 10 years old. Modern kitchen, laundry and single upstairs bathroom plus downstairs toilet. There is a leafy park area at the front shared by the other townhouses and a private courtyard with pergola out the back. Garage (with roller door) for one car is also included. You would be renting the master bedroom. Built in wardrobes with lots of storage. The bedroom is unfurnished. The room has the shared bathroom as an ensuite. This is a larger room that will easily fit a queen bed & 2 bedside tables in addition to a desk. The house is equipped with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, refrigerator, dishwasher, gas cooktop / electric oven, microwave, washing machine, instantaneous gas hot water and ADSL2+ internet connection. Furniture for the rest of the house is flexible. The house is fully furnished but I am flexible with putting things into storage to accommodate if you want to bring some stuff in. There will also be the availability for storage elsewhere in the house and garage. Short walk to bus stops, Firle shopping centre, Marden shopping centre, Goodlife and Jetts gyms, 10-15 minute drive to the city, 5 minute drive to Norwood. Great food and gelati nearby! We would split bills, gas/internet. Water is included. Electricity usage is included. Sorry no pets.
The bedroom is a loft! It's a two-part room which has the bed raised as a loft next to a wall-wall window, which overlooks the tree tops. The unit is also located in a set of units, which is quiet, safe and off the street.
- Close to Public Transport, (Buses) - Close to Gym Facilities - Close to the Parade/City - Quiet Neighbourhood - House Recently Renovated - Spacious / Large Backyard - Big rooms, high ceilings. - Polished timber floorboards Please view pictures provided.
Walking distance to The Parade, good-sized bedroom 3.5x4m with BIRs + large window, floorboards throughout, modern kitchen (with dishwasher) & bathroom. Furnished living areas, if you'll like, there's enough space for your additions too to make it home!
Please Call Angelo Brand New 3 bedroom House, 2 Bathrooms. Looking for Students or Professional Couple Price per week bedroom 1 with Ensuite $200 Price per week for bedroom 2 and 3 shared bathroom $180 Professional Couple Price $500 for whole house Fully Furnished Lounge and Dining Area Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Stove and Washing Machine Provided Beds If Required Decent Outdoor Alfresco Area Double Garage Automatic Fully Air-Conditioned Heating and Cooling Ceiling Fan In Every Room Bathroom 1 has an Ensuite with Shower, Toilet and Basin Built In Wardrobes In Every Room House is Alarm Internet In Every Room Very Close to Bus Stop and Shops Must Have An Income. Please No Drug Users or Dealers.
PERFECT if you're working or studying in the city. After looking at many properties when deciding to move to Adelaide, I found this property had the most reasonable rent for a prime location and included furnishings. It's a two minute walk to the bus stop on the same street and a ten minute drive to the CBD. The body corporate manages the beautiful, spacious garden outside. The property has been recently renovated, the room for rent has a very large wardrobe and can fit a queen/double sized bed and desk. There is an inbuilt dresser with a lot of drawers and cupboards. There is unlimited internet every month for $40. There's a shared water bill between all residents, which is usually quite inexpensive. I'm looking for a flatmate who is organised, has a relatively set routine and who can agree to a set of house rules. The lease expires in February 2017, however, I'm looking at releasing the property next year. If you become my flatmate, the next six months may be considered a precursor to the lease extension.
Very comfortable house with large living room, spacious kitchen and dining areas, large backyard and patio. Fully ducted air-conditioning through bedrooms and living areas. Grocery store, pharmacy and excellent bakery across the road. Close proximity to public transport and 15 minutes from the city by car.
Beautiful old Adelaide style house in the quiet St Peters area. 14 foot ceilings. Close to Avenues shopping centre, buses directly to city. Sushi train and bottle-o close by, lovely to walk linear track into town. Room is huge with built in wardrobes. Spare room for storage and big kitchen, two bathrooms so no crowding in mornings. Lease is up in April 2017, staying housemates happy to discuss options. Air con and massive back yard, good for BBQ and gatherings. Friendly neighbours, parking and masses of space. Rent is crazy good for space and area!
This is a lovely, spacious house in a cul-de-sac. It's a fairly quiet street that's within walking distance to UniSA on St Bernard's Road and Coles/Kmart on Glynburn Road. Plenty of little shops around for food as well! It also has a big backyard and a garage.
There are 2 bedrooms available for rent in this beautiful brand new 3 bedrooms townhouse in Magill. It is located 15 minutes walk to UNISA's Magill campus and 15 minutes drive to the heart of Adelaide city. There are 2 different bus stops both at 5 minutes walk that can lead you straight to the city in less than 30 minutes by bus. This house is located 400m from Norwood Morialta High School. The closest complex is 8 minutes walk away with a big supermarket, pharmacy, cafes and Asian grocery. The rooms are spacious and furnished with a double bed and side table with a full double mirrored built-in-wardrobe with extra room to accommodate a study or dressing table if necessary. There are 1 shower and 2 toilets to be shared among the tenants of the 2 bedrooms. The kitchen is complete with gas stove, oven, dishwasher and a big pantry to store all your needs. And as previously mentioned, everything is BRAND NEW. The current tenant of the master bedroom is a young female working professional and I am looking for either students or young professionals to occupy the other rooms. As long as you're friendly and keen on keeping the place clean and beautiful, this place welcomes you. Sorry no smoking and pets allowed. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions and inspections can be organized if you're keen. Looking forward to hear from you.
• HUGE Room Available February 2017 • Rent is $175/w (Single) • Rent is $200/w (Couple) • Bond = 2 weeks • Fully Furnished Bedroom • Couples Welcome • Free Unlimited Internet • House Freshly Painted • 8 mins from Adelaide CBD • Free Furniture Pickup • Free Airport Pickup • Includes Cleaner for Common Areas! • 2 Minute Walk to Bus Stop • 2 Minute Walk to Local Shopping Centre • Students / International Students Most Welcome • Close to Adelaide Uni's Rooms To Rent In Large Classic Style Home - Fully Furnished Property - (Stephen Terrace) - Free Internet - Perfect for Students or Professionals Hi, I have bedrooms available in this large classic style house in St Peters. The bedrooms will be fully furnished and sharing facilities with two bathrooms and two toilets. Rooms will be fully furnished with bed, bedside tables, desks and wardrobes also including linen and towels etc. (optional) This very spacious property is located in a classy suburb 'St Peters' and is just 4km from the CBD. It is walking distance from multiple public transport options, shopping centres and restaurants. • 8 minute drive from CBD (4km) • 10 minute bike ride from CBD (4km) • 20 minute walk from CBD (4km) • 2 minute walk to a local Shops - CIBO - BankSA, COLES, Sushi, etc (150 metres) It has a very large backyard with multiple secure car parks on-site. Features include: • Open plan / dining / kitchen • Sparkling main bathrooms with showers and baths. • Large convenient laundry Shared Facilities include: • All kitchen utilities / cooking utensils • Kitchen • Fridges • Dining table • Microwave • Laundry • Washing machine ---- Rent is: $175/w (Single) $200/w (Couples) This includes: *FREE* Unlimited Internet *Cleaner for common areas* - A cleaner will come every two weeks (fortnightly) to clean the common areas (Kitchen, Laundry, Living areas and Bathrooms) All other BILLS WILL BE SPLIT equally between house mates (per person). ---- The rooms are furnished with a double or queen beds (including linen - optional), bedside tables with a lamp and wardrobes. The rest of the house is fully furnished. You will be sharing the house will mostly international people and students (Working/Students) 3 to 6 other housemates, very friendly and welcoming. We are all very clean and like to keep the house that way. International students / Students / Young Professionals will be preferred (like-minded people) Students will be preferred and group applications are welcomed. Please feel free to contact me for any extra information or to arrange a viewing. ---- Minimum stay period is negotiable. The door to your room will have its own lock and key. ---- *My Profile* Hello, my name is Bradley. I run and manage multiple student share house properties in the Ridleyton, Brompton, North Adelaide, St Peters, St Clair and Mitchell Park areas (also living in one). My responsibility is to provide quality living experiences with like-minded young professionals or students in a very safe, fun, comfortable and professional environment. I take pride in my quality houses and housemates. Everything is run legitimately through my family business. Police checks can be provided on request. I also offer a FREE: • Furniture pick-up service from your old house if you have any large items you cant move by yourself. • Pick-up service from the Airport if you pre-book the rooms. • If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. ---- • Trusted Flatmates Pro User • Couples Welcome • Free Unlimited Internet • Professional / Student • Free Furniture Pickup • Free Airport Pickup • Complete New Paint Job Inside • New Gardens and Lawns • Classic Style Home • Huge Backyard • Close to Adelaide Uni's • High Ceilings • Enormous Sized Room • 4m x 4m Plus Room
Great area across from the Pasta Deli (good gelato), close to transport and shopping centres 15 mins from city. Funky furnishing with easygoing female flatmate. 2 story town house so personal space isn't an issue with private park behind. Smokers welcome if they smoke outside only. Internet included, fully furnished and welcoming home.
The house is only 7km from the city centre with bus stop only 5 minutes walk away, centrally situated within 2km from several major shopping centers (Woolworth, Coles, K-mart, Foodland, Target, Chemists etc. the house is very safe with high surround fence's, private back yard, there is a Red Mill Caffe'/Bakery across the road, the room being rented is large 5.6m x 3.6 furnished room with reverse cycle air-conditioning, large New king Single ensemble bed, night stand, Leather lounge, coffee table, and entertainment unit, large office desk, with eating Area and table outside the bedroom, the occupant will have their own private bathroom with shower/bathtub and toilet. this is a quiet no partying, non-smoking and no pet house must be seen to be appreciated. suit mature/quiet respectful female or quiet female student
Prime location. High ceilings. Freshly painted. Very clean property all round, pictures speak for themselves. Washing machine included. 55inch tv apple tv Netflix etc. Ducted aircon. WebberQ. Bar fridge(+main) Tiled Dining area. Clean modern furniture (not shown) Permit street parking. ADSL 2+ unlimited Internet Your room has built in robes. I will put furnished pics up once moved in-current pics are real estate ones!