The apartment block amenities are the best part about this place! There are two infinity pools, three barbecue amenities, putting green and outdoor cinema and a dedicated concierge to make sure your Hello Fresh packages are safe and sound. You can walk to Nodo every morning if you love tasty donuts..
This apartment is fully furnished (by me) with high quality white goods, a great couch from freedom, a TV, kitchen table and outside seating area so all you need is a bed or we are happy to furnish as needed.
In terms of bills, it's $32.50 per person for Wifi (unlimited) and around $50-80 per person per month for electricity & water.
Our apartment also features:
· Timber floors
· Large kitchens with premium Miele appliances
· Natural marble benchtops
· Ducted heating & cooling
· Designer interiors
· Secure entrance
· Intercom to allow remote access
· Secure undercover car-parking with every apartment
· Car parking for your Guests
· Floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors
Luxury resort-style amenities at Chester & Ella include:
· TWO rooftop infinity pools with sun-lounges looking over Brisbane CBD and river
· State of the art gym equipment and yoga retreat
· Outdoor cinema with lounges on Ella’s rooftop
· Putting green
· 7-day concierge, offering a range of services including dog-walking, dry cleaning
· Multiple BBQ and outdoor entertaining spaces you can book for your private use
· Outdoor heated spas
· Private dining & events space with chefs’ kitchen, dining for 20 and lounge to host your own private event
· Media room with integrated entertainment system
· Pool table and indoor games area
· Outdoor fire pit and entertaining space
· Table tennis table
A City Glider bus leaves every 5 minutes during peak hours, the City Cat and Ferry Terminals are just 500m away and there is direct access to green open spaces, riverside walkways and bike paths that invite you to enjoy a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
Hey, I'm Kaitlyn and I am the proud mum of my furbaby, Muffin (a small corgi, see last photo). I work quite a bit so I'm in my room or out of the house a lot of the time. My housemate, Dan, needs to move out as he has a baby on the way, and I am wanting to find a housemate to fill his room until the end of March as the lease is up on the 6th. We want someone to replace Dan on the lease for that 5 month period. Fine with couples and another dog or cat if they are ok with a smaller dog. It's an amazing apartment block, I love it and hope you do too!