BUSTLING VIBRANT WEST END
* Fully furnished 12.2 or 14.4 sqm double rooms
* Excellent bus, ferry & train links
* Cafes, bars, restaurants & the rest nearby
* Only minutes walking to Boundary St and Coles supermarket
* Close to universities & English language colleges
- Double rooms from $235 (one person) & $250 (couple) weekly with front & back verandas available for a single/couple in fully furnished, three bedroom, 'Queenslander' house with polished floorboards, natural light, high ceilings, front & back verandas, courtyard & backyard spaces, laundry & clothesline.
- Wander to cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, shops, parks, pools & South Bank in just minutes as well as to bustling, colourful, creative and diverse Boundary Street in the heart of West End.
- Close and easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or walking to UQ, QUT, Griffith and other universities as well as English colleges.
- All bus, ferry, train, CityCycle and airport links are close by. Walk to the end of Queen Street Mall in less than 15 minutes.
- Electricity, water, internet, washing machine, gardening, cleaning & maintenance included.
- Everyone who enjoys a clean, tidy, eco-friendly, and sociable living environment are welcome to apply.
WalkScore 96: Walker’s Paradise Daily errands do not require a car.
TransitScore 97: Rider’s Paradise World-class public transportation.
One bedroom available in three bedroom house, sharing with just two to three other, twenty-something international students.
Two refrigerators, pantry and plenty of indoor and outdoor space for all!