This fully furnished three-bedroom two-bathroom apartment is at 2 Marcus Clarke Street, just moments from the heart of Canberra's major retail precinct the Canberra Centre with numerous cafes, restaurants, bars & leisure opportunities at the doorstep. Enjoy the spacious floor plan offering plenty of space with 3 generously sized bedrooms, open living & dining area & separate kitchen. The large kitchen overlooks the living area and comes complete with ample bench and quality appliances. Opening out from the combined living & dining space the balcony offers breathtaking views
Features of this property include:
- Within walking distance to ANU, the Lake Burley Griffin and Canberra Centre
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and boasts ensuite with separate shower and bath
- Second bedroom and third bedroom to share the main bathroom
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Intercom & lift access
- Fully equipped gym, pool, sauna & tennis/squash facilities within complex
- Restricted access basement car space
- All utilities are included in the rent
Master room is available from 2 March. The rent is $410 per week for one person and $440 per week for two people. All bills are included. Parking is not available. There is one male living in each of the other two rooms.
There is one male living in each of the other two rooms.