View other listings in .
- 5 minutes from the CBD or a 20-minute walk (1.5KM)
- Partly furnished with room to bring your own furniture
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Full bathroom with spa and separate powder room (shared with one other housemate)
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling along with gas heating in the kitchen and lounge
- Private established yard with fruit trees
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Gas cooking, walk-in pantry, dishwasher
- Large lounge and dining area along with study space
- Unlimited WIFI, bills included in rent, some shared groceries (rent $145.33/week) [Bond $453.33]
- Great views from the top of East Albury, front verandah
- Quiet neighbourhood, great rapport with neighbours
- Undercover outdoor entertaining, outdoor lounge and dining
- Storage spaces throughout the entire house
Please read our bio for more information on what we are looking for**
Hey there! We are Carissa (24), Brit (25), Jorja (27) and the fur babies Nutty the Frenchie and Maz the Dachshund. We have a room around the 31st of the January. We are looking for an employed female in their 20's who is looking for a room for a longer-term lease. If you do get in early and we're a great fit, we're happy to hold the room for you with your share of the bond providing you are approved by our real estate. Most of the current furniture will be moved in 2021, but some replacements are in storage and there is an abundance of storage space and rearranging we can do to fit all of your belongings and furniture.
Carissa and Nutmeg are relocating to the Gold Coast in January (COVID permitting), but we have had this house long term and are sure it should continue if you wish to stay on. Jorgia, Brit and Maz plan to stay on long term.
We are very clean people, love to socialise, cuddle with the puppers, get wild on SingStar, but also respect a bit of space. We share the occasional meal along with some shared groceries (paid for in your rent). We live together as a housemate family, all are there for each other when someone needs a favor and spend time investing in our housemate friendships. We have the occasional party but we wouldn't be looking for anyone who didn't respect that we study and need some quiet weekends as well.
You will need to of lived out of home previously and know how to take care of yourself and the house (this includes a wee bit of gardening and following a shared cleaning roster). If you have a car you would need to park on the street which is easy as we are at the end of a court.
We are advertising early to find the perfect fit, get to know you and see if we all click. We won't be rushing into anything. We love this place and have been here long term. We hope you love it like we do.