- 5 minutes from the CBD or a 20-minute walk (1.5KM)
- Fully furnished besides the bedrooms (most of this will be moved when Carissa moves in January)
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes (room available has walk-in robe)
- Full bathroom with spa and separate powder room (shared with one other housemate)
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling along with gas heating in the kitchen and lounge
- Private established yard with fruit trees, lawnmower
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Washing machine, ironing station
- Gas cooking, 2x fridges, 2x freezers, walk-in pantry, convection oven, toaster oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Large lounge and dining area along with study space
- Unlimited WIFI, bills included in rent, some shared groceries (rent $145.33/week) [Bond $453.33]
- Great views from the top of East Albury, front verandah
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Undercover outdoor entertaining, outdoor lounge, dining and fireplace
- Storage spaces throughout the entire house
Please read our bio for more information on what we are looking for**
Hey there! We are Carissa (24), Stacey (29), and my fur baby Nutty the Frenchie. We have a room available in a few weeks (date not set as yet). We are looking for an employed female in their 20's who is looking for a room at the minimum until our lease renews on the 27th of January 2021. If you do get in early and we're a great fit, we're happy to hold the room for you with your share of the bond providing you are approved/added to the lease by our real estate. Most of the furniture will be moved in 2021, but there is an abundance of storage space and rearranging we can do to fit all of your belongings and furniture.
Stacey is moving in with her partner on October 1, and Carissa is looking at relocating to the Gold Coast by the end of the lease in 2021, but we have had this long term and are sure it should continue if you wish to stay on.
We are very clean people, love to socialise, cuddle with Nutty, get wild on SingStar, but also respect a bit of space. We share the occasional meal along with some shared groceries (paid for in your rent). We live together as a housemate family, all are there for each other when someone needs a favor and spend time investing in our housemate friendships. We have the occasional party but we wouldn't be looking for anyone who didn't respect that we study and need some quiet weekends as well.
You will need to of lived out of home previously and know how to take care of yourself and the house (this includes a wee bit of gardening and following a shared cleaning roster). If you have a car you would need to park on the street which is easy as we are at the end of a court.
We love this place and have been here long term. We hope you love it like we do.