A short 10-minute walk gets you to Bayswater Train Station and Bayswater central with all the major grocery stores, as well as a variety of eateries. Close to many parks, reserves and cycling trails! Very accessible to the City via train; Eastland, Knox City, and The Glen via public transport.
• Room 1 ($180 pw + utilities) will be available from 11/07/2020 and is UNFURNISHED. This room includes a built-in double wardrobe. Approx dimensions are 3.6mx3.2m (fits a queen size bed - refer pictures).
• Common areas are fully furnished.
• All appliances and furniture for the common areas have been provided, so you won't need to spend/bring anything! Keep this in mind when viewing other potential sharehouses.
• Unlimited NBN internet INCLUDED in rent. Other utilities (gas, water, electricity) will be split evenly.
• Bathroom with a shower and bath will be shared with two other males.
• House has ducted cooling and central heating.
Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or want to arrange an inspection. Good rental references would be looked upon favourably.
Ideally, I’m looking for potential housemates to stay at least six months and working full time. The household are non-smokers nor a drug-users and would expect the future housemates to be the same. Unfortunately due to the number of housemates we cannot accommodate any pets.
Daniel works for a tech company specialising in network card components, while Arjun works in software development. Richard moved in early January and has a passion for motorcycles and the outdoors.
They generally like to keep to themselves and so this house would suit someone that values their own privacy.
All of the current housemates are in their mid-20s and would strongly prefer someone a similar age.