BRAND NEW SPACIOUS MORDEN HOUSE
- Ducted Heating and Cooling
- Security alarm and cameras
- 300 - Inch 4k Projector
- 6M Long Leather Sofa
- Telstra NBN 50 Mbps
- Huge French door Fridge 695L
- Kitchen with stunning stone bench
- Miele dishwasher, Microwave, stove and cooktop
- Bosch Washing machine
- Hisense 9kg Dryer
- Your own bathroom, with an exquisite shower.
- Built-in robes
- Door lock
- Double bed
- Monash University: 15 mins bus / 8 mins drive
- Pinewood Shopping Centre: 10 mins walk / 2 mins drive
- Across the road from shops and up the road from the bus.
We are expected to share the house chores 🧼🧽, and maintain the cleanness as much as possible
- Clean the stovetop, benchtop, sink every time after use.
- Take out the trash when the bin is full
- Vacuuming and Mopping every week
- Sometimes need to do big cleaning for the fridge etc.
- Be mindful of scratches in the room.
- Clean the ensuite bathroom regularly
If you met the following criteria, this place is for you:
- Clean and tidy
No food/coloured drink upstairs; no outdoor shoes at home)
- Friendly and respectful
- No pet
Hi, my name is Mengjie or Mj for short. I am 29 years old, and I am a full-time high school teacher. When I have time, I like watching television and reading Novels at home. I occasionally might invite friends to come over and sing karaoke.
My boyfriend Ryan is 28 years old, studying for Master of Teaching at Melbourne Uni. He has an Australian Kelpie Coffee. Coffee is 6 years old and well trained, never bark or pee in the house, very friendly, and likes playing ball with people.
My parents might come and visit me once or twice a year. My father is retired, my mother is a primary school teacher. If they are around, they enjoy watching tv and reading books as well. They are very tidy and friendly 😊.
Our expectation for a new flatmate:
We are looking for a reliable and perhaps long-term flatmate, who is around the same age as us, and would see this property as her new home and help me maintain our home's cleanliness together. 😄
I believe that getting a new flatmate is about mutual selection. You may also have your expectation for the room and the other flatmates you will live with. So, please understand and respect our expectations too, thanks👍.
Lastly, thank you so much for reading this ad. I would love to receive a message that helps me get to know you first ❤️and feel free to ask me any questions.