We're looking for someone in their 20s-30s to come join our share house! We're a 4 bedroom house filled with 3 people in their 20s either working full-time or at uni. No rental history or recommendations needed, only need to pay a bond and rent on time.
• Queen sized bed and all furniture pictured included. Anything in the room is completely customisable by you so you can add or take away anything you want.
• Two large living rooms, one downstairs and upstairs, which allows for ample space away from people!
• Each living room has a large smart TV with streaming services set-up, including Netflix, Stan and more.
• Three bathrooms in total. A toilet downstairs, shared bathroom and toilet upstairs and an ensuite in main bedroom.
• Air-conditioned and ducted heating
• Massive backyard area with real grass and patio. Includes a fire pit outside and table for chilling. Lots of space to garden. Has a hutch outside with the cutest little black rabbit inside. Happy to have more outside pets.
• Garage space with plenty of outside parking.
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, double-door fridge, pantry, gas stovetop, sink and dishwasher. Heaps of preparation space for cooking and preparing. No need to bring any cooking equipment. The kitchen looks dated and we're looking to renovate in the next few months to completely stainless steel.
• Study space complete with a desk for you to work in.
• Also have a room that is empty at the moment, perfect for you to put anything you need in. It's been an arts and crafts room, a gaming room and a sewing room in the past. Whatever you need and can fill it with, and it's yours.
• We are situated in a family-orientated court that is fairly quiet being off the main road and safe.
• We're around the corner from a bus stop which can take you to Werribee, Hoppers Crossing or Tarneit Station. Driving takes 7 minutes to Tarneit Station, and then just 20 minutes on a V/Line to Southern Cross. We're in walking distance to local shops and Werribee Plaza.
Shoot us a message with any questions and we can chat! We'd love to meet you and show you the house whenever you're free.
We are all friends in this house and enjoy socialising and making sure everyone is comfortable. We hang out together but also have our private space at times. There's two living rooms which helps accomodate for this.
Josh & Emma - engaged couple living in the master bedroom. Both 20 years old. Emma is a student and working part-time, while Josh is doing mining DIDO, meaning he is not home for two weeks at a time and then home for a week. Josh loves cooking meals for everyone when he's home.
Rhys - Late twenties outdoor smoker who works full-time.
Karen - Full-time worker and student. She's barely home!
We're all relaxed, enjoy watching movies together and cooking in turns. However, all we want from you is a person who can be clean. There's no expectations of you to do anything in the house. In this house, if you want to cook for yourself, you can. If you want to cook for everyone or be cooked for by everyone, we contribute by helping with cleaning up and contributing to groceries. As long as you're clean, we're happy.