Tram #70 is a 30-second walk. Deakin College is 10 minutes walk or 2-minute bus ride. Laundromat / Post Office / ATM / Pharmacy is a 1-minute walk. Bus Stop for 903 to Chadstone Shopping Centre a minute away, Coles / Woolies 9 minutes by Tram, Wattle Park right across the road.
1 Hall - 8 x 4 meter - Sharing 3 mates ($100 per mate) or 2 mates ($150 per mate)
1 West Room -2.6 x 2.1 meter - Non sharing ($130)
1 South Room - 3.7 x 2.7 meter - Non sharing ($175)
Studio (5.8 x 3.4) - Non-sharing ($200) - You can keep a pet only if you stay in this room. It's separate to the main building structure.
Please send me a message if you need videos & more photos of the property.
Available Amenities are listed below:
- Refrigerator (530 Ltr)
- Microwave (32 Ltr)
- Wardrobe Shelf Space in West and South Rooms
- Wardrobes for Hall is in a different room which has full wall wardrobe
- Studio Room (not in pictures) does not have wardrobe or central heating
- High Speed Internet NBN 50Mbps.
- Dining Table with 4 chairs
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Central Ducted Heater
- Green Views and Peaceful Neighborhood
- One Car Parking Space (Reserved for mate in the South Room)
- One Car Parking Space (Reserved for mate in Studio Room)
- Air Conditioner
- Washing Machine
- Sofa / Couch
- Locks on Wardrobes / Rooms
- Payment 4 weeks in advance, notice 2 weeks
- Bond $400 for each mate
- Single Toilet Bathroom to be shared amongst housemates.
- Utilities will additional and on actuals. Estimate $18 - 25 pw
- Stays for less than 10 weeks will be $20 pw additional to advertised rent
- Bathroom etiquettes are important
- No smoking anywhere on the property
- Depending upon hygiene level maintained, once a week professional cleaning of house can get added in utilities expense
I own the place and looking to put the home on rent. I live closeby and work in the IT industry. I respect people's privacy and their way of life. Maintaining hygiene and a quiet house is important.