Located in one of the most sought after streets in Mosman Park, this house has the most beautiful natural light.
The property features three bedrooms and two bathrooms, there’s a large kitchen/meals/living area that overlooks the leafy rear gardens and opens to a spacious backyard and outdoor living.
House and Room Features:
-Located down a long driveway for security from the street.
- House comes fully furnished except your bedroom.
- Cosy study room at the front room of the home with a built in fireplace where you can put your desk with mine if you wish.
- Pot belly stove in the main living room.
- Build in wardrobe in all bedrooms.
- Linen closet.
- Air conditioned.
- Small store-room at front of house with more storage space available inside carport.
- Large ensuite bathroom.
- 5 minute drive to Mosman Park Shopping Centre
- 900m to Mosman Park Train Station.
- 5 minute drive to Cottesloe Beach.
- Rent price includes NBN and Netflix.
- Utilities are split 3 ways as they come in (water, gas, electricity).
What we ask:
- Our ideal roomie will be another student, or young professional.
- Must be a clean, tidy, and respectful individual.
- Have respect for other's personal space and quiet time but is social and likes to hang out with the people you live with - have a drink outside or dinner together sometimes.
- Must have the capacity to pay rent weekly and on-time.
- Must have the capacity to commit to a light cleaning schedule of the common rooms (3-weekly).
- No drugs.
- No smokers.
If this sounds like you, shoot me a message or text :)
I'm Abby. I'm a 25 year old Juris Doctor student at UWA.
Myself and my friend Kat (27, F) are looking for a roomie to join our beautiful house in the amazing location of Mosman Park. Most of my time is spent at uni or studying, however I'm an active person, love going to the beach or park, and enjoy gardening and cooking. Not a party person but I love a cheeky evening drink with my housemates and the occasional get-together.
I have a friendly Weimaraner pup named Kira who is 5 months old, and adores people and attention, if you have treats she'll be all over you like a rash - so you must love dogs!
Kat is a full time doctor at Fiona Stanley Hospital. She is from Ireland originally and loves a cheeky drink with her housemates and always up for a chat!