Located in one of the most sought after streets in Mosman Park, this house has the most beautiful natural light.
The property features three bedrooms and two bathrooms, there’s a large kitchen/meals/living area that overlooks the leafy rear gardens and opens to a spacious backyard and outdoor living area.
- Fully furnished.
- Coffee machine in kitchen.
-Located down a long driveway for security from the street.
- House comes fully furnished except your bedroom.
- Cosy study room at the front room of the home with a built in fireplace where you can put your desk with Zoe's if you wish.
- Pot belly stove in the main living room used for fires in winter.
- Linen closet.
- Small store-room at front of house with more storage space available inside carport.
- 2 minute drive to Mosman Park Shopping Centre
- 900m to Mosman Park Train Station.
- 5 minute drive to Cottesloe Beach.
- Rent price includes Netflix, Stan, DisneyPlus, AmazonPrime and Playstation on the main TV.
- Utilities are split 3 ways as they come in (water, gas, electricity).
- Build in double wardrobe with heaps of storage space.
- Own conditioner/heater.
- Large ensuite bathroom including shower and bath.
- Large double window looking out to a small garden area.
- Largest bedroom in the house (pictures show a queen bed fits with plenty of space around it).
- Dual access to ensuite.
- Our ideal roomie will be another student, or young professional.
- Must be a clean, tidy, and respectful individual.
- Must be ok with animals, we have a gorgeous Weimaraner and a handsome young kitten.
- Have respect for other's personal space and quiet time but occasionally social and likes to hang out with the people you live with.
- Must have the capacity to pay rent weekly and on-time.
- Must be able to clean up after yourself, contribute to household cleaning and treat the house and furniture as if it's your own.
- Must have initiative around the house, be independent, and recognise that this is an adult share house - we aren't here to clean up after you.
- We value open communication as a group in regards to household matters and want someone is able to voice their opinions.
- No smokers.
- No couples (we welcome partners that stay over).
- HOUSEMATE 1: Abby. I'm a post-grad law student at UWA and work one day per week. I have a pretty dry sense of humor and always down to have a good discussion but also appreciate my own space. I study in my bedroom so during semester I'm often locked away lol. Love cooking and wine (when I have the time). Kira the Weimaraner is mine, and I love taking her for long walks/runs in the area.
KIRA: Kira has a personality of her own, she is extremely affectionate and gentle with all species. Expect lots of kisses and a good play-fight.
- HOUSEMATE 2: Zoe. I'm a post-grad med student and work 1-2 times per week at a wine bar (so expect lots of wine). I am super bubbly and chatty, love having a good chat with my housemates and feigning over my man Silas (cat). I have a full-on study schedule as does Abby, and we looking for someone who can respect that this is a study-house during semester so we aren't into partying during that time.
SILAS: (Man of the forest) He is a cheeky little man who loves playing and zooming through the house. He has a weird thing for hair ties??
He takes some time to warm up (like most cats) but is the biggest purrer once he knows you, but also likes his space respected. You'll find him laying in the sun in a window. He is an inside cat so he is strictly not allowed outside.
This is our family - let us know if this sounds like the place for you!