Clean and well presented accommodation a stone throw from Curtin Uni. High speed wifi NBN100 provided. Rent is negotiable.
Rooms and house are fully furnished. Kitchen/laundry are fully equipped. Just bring your towel, tooth brush and your change of clothes.
(1) Minor room no. 4 currently with a king single bed (which I can swap with a single bed if you prefer), BIR, mirror, bedside table and lamp. Bathroom and toilet shared mainly between 2 persons, as the 3rd housemate works FIFO and seldom home.
(2) Minor room no. 3 with a single bed, BIR, mirror, bedside table and lamp. Bathroom and toilet shared mainly between 2 persons, as the 3rd housemate works FIFO and seldom home.
Kerb parking, as garage spaces are already taken.
No minimum/maximum period, but longer rental period is preferred. Rent is negotiable if longer than 3 months. Rooms available starting 11/01/2020 (room 4) and 15/01/2020 (room 3).
A near new low maintenance house lovingly decked out to accomodate singles looking for a place to call home, just bring your IT equipment, suitcases and bedding.
About the house:
- key pad entry.
- the house has been upgraded to be fully fire and safety compliant.
- it is smoke free and pet free.
- each minor room has a lockable door, wall mirror, built in wardrobe and is furnished with a king single bed/pocket spring mattress, a bedside table and lamp.
- the master bedroom with en-suite has a wall mirror, WIR, queen bed with pocket spring mattress, bedside tables and lamps.
- kitchen is equipped with double door refrigerator, microwave oven and conventional oven, gas cooktop with rangehood, kettle, cutlery, cookware, dining ware and utensils. Each housemate has his/her dedicated shelf in the pantry cupboard and refrigerator.
- laundry has a built in linen cupboard, a washing machine, ironing board and iron, vacuum cleaning and other cleaning tools, laundry racks and clothes pegs.
Conveniently located in a safe and quiet location:
- 4 min walk to bus stop
- regular direct buses to the city (Elizabeth Quay Station) and to Curtin Uni
- a stone throw away from local shops
- also close to Waterford Shopping Centre and to Cannington Westfield Carousel.
- gas, electricity and water
- toilet paper, tidy bags and dishwashing liquid
- fortnightly cleaning (common area and shared bathroom/toilet only)
- high speed WIFI NBN100
- reverse cycle air conditioner in the communal area.
2 garage parking space is available at $12/week.
|Eureka Fish & Chips||Close by|
|Eureka BBQ Chinese Restaurant||Close by|
|Yap Yen Moy||Close by|
|Aroma Selera||~ 13 min walk|
|Malaysian Dining Delights||~ 13 min walk|
|Eureka One Stop||Close by|
|IGA Bentley||~ 17 min walk|
|Eziway Food Stores||~ 23 min walk|
|IGA X-press||~ 28 min walk|
|Ashburton St After Pollock St||~ 23 min walk|
|Ashburton St After Chapman Rd||~ 23 min walk|
|Curtin University Bus Stn||~ 26 min walk|