With an elevated top-floor setting overlooking Manly, this charming and spacious duplex has masses of appeal. Newly-painted and carpeted, with stunning original features throughout, it boasts all the space of a house with three over-sized bedrooms, a large eat-in kitchen and light-filled living/dining. A leafy, paved alfresco area to the rear of the building plus lock-up garage complete this enticing package.
Ideally-located just a stone's throw from Manly and Fairlight village, this delightful home is a beautifully-presented example of the Art Deco era.
Carefully-preserved original features include high decorative ceilings, picture and plate rails, double-hung windows plus a cast-iron fireplace and charming bay window.
• The spacious, updated kitchen offers plenty of storage and includes gas cooktop, stainless steel European appliances and generous breakfast bar
• Framed by French doors and featuring an abundance of period character, the light-filled living/dining room is an inviting haven with views over Manly/Fairlight and harbour glimpses
• All three bedrooms are generously-proportioned with built-in robes in two of the three rooms and ceiling fans in all
• Well-presented and a good practical size, the bathroom includes a bath and plenty of natural light
• A highly-sought after single lock-up garage is accessed via the adjacent side laneway
• Common-areas and gardens surround the building and include a leafy paved courtyard privately located to the rear, just perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining
• A dedicated laundry/storage room is accessed via the garden
This fabulous location puts you in the box seat to access and enjoy everything this Manly has to offer. Just a stroll down the road to the beach as well as Manly's many cafes, bars and restaurants. Fairlight village, beach and coastal walk are easily accessible, as is city bus and ferry transport.
The bedrooms available is bedroom number 3 on the floorplan :)
A little bit about us...
We're both early 30's working professionals, I'm in finance and Ledum is in property development.
Outside of work we both keep pretty active social lives so arnt at home all that much. Also, I'm a surfer and Ledum enjoys going to the gym and running.
I grew up here and Ledum has lived all over the world before moving here in 2010.
We like to keep a tidy house, we're not clean freaks but like to keep the home somewhere that's well maintained and an easy place to relax.
Hit us up if you'd like to view the room.
P.s The room isnt furnished right now but this can come fully furnished as an option.