Cute terrace on the vintage side, has character and traditional inner west beauty. Half-furnished Available 8th of JULY. Private garage parking included!
- 5 min walk to Marrickville Metro
- 5 min walk to Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre + Gym
- Quick walk to King street (cafes, shops, gyms, public transport)
- Easy public transport (352 right outside the door and King street).
- 10 min walk to Gorgeous Sydney park
- 10 min walk to St Peter + Newtown station
- 10 drive to the Airport
- You'll also be signed on the Lease
- Storage space
- Room inbuilt wardrobe + mirrors and balcony
- Terrance house in complex building
- Garage parking
Old housemate is selling bedroom furniture for $350 (Good condition) - See photos for reference.
- Bed Frame
- 3 x storage cases
- Office deck + chair
- Side table
- Mini-white board, markers & pins (for free)
Hey there future flatmate!
My name is Miguel and I'm originally from Portugal. I'm looking for a roommate that is clean and respectful of each other's space/privacy but also enjoys the occasional going out for dinner.
I work in IT and I work from home at least 3 to 4 days a week. So please keep this in mind.
Even though I work from home you will barely notice me as I tend to be a quiet person happily left to his own devices.
Cute apartment located in the heart of Newtown with private parking space. My roommate owns the furniture and will sell most of it until she moves out, so if you are interested in keeping something from the pictures give me a mention. Otherwise, if you have furniture you are more than welcome to bring it with you.
The terrace on the vintage side has character and traditional inner west beauty. Available 8th of JULY.