The house is cosy and rustic home set a heritage-listed terrace within walking distance to the city. The home is fully furnished with everything you need to move straight in.
- Double bed
- Small loft style room. Note the loft has a lower ceiling and is access via a short wooden ladder of 7 steps.
Living area and kitchen
- 50-inch TV with Netflix (available using your own account)
- Fridge / freezer
- Washing machine with dryer
- Microwave, toaster, pots, pans, dinnerware, cutlery
The house is also very conveniently located.
- 3 minute walk to the Light Rail
- Darling Harbour is less than a 10 minute walk away
- A variety of cafes and restaurants within walking distance - you can find everything from local cafes to Sydney's finest restaurants
- Two supermarkets (IGA and Coles) nearby to get all your essential goodies
Loft bedroom: The rent including bills is $250 and would suit a smaller single person.
You'll be living with one other friendly housemate.