Available after 15th of February, 2020 for 1 person.
$325 include water bills and internet, exclude electricity bills. Electricity bills divided quarterly.
Spacious private bedroom in a 2 bedrooms flat/apartment.
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Spacious living room.
- Fully functioned kitchen with electric stove, microwave, oven and air fryer.
- Secure building.
- Internal laundry.
- Pool, spa and sauna.
On street parking. Otherwise Building parking cost $75 paid directly to the building management.
- Prime inner city location, Woolloomooloo/Potts Points
5 mins to Woolworths Potts Points.
7 mins walking distance to Kings Cross Train Station.
10-20 mins walking distance to The Domain, Botanic Garden, Martin Place, and Art Gallery of NSW.
- 3 mins walk to 311 bus stop. Takes you straight to Town Hall/Hyde Park/Railway Square/Potts Points/Elizabeth Bay.
- walking distance to 461 bus stop. Takes you straight to Railway Square Central/UTS/Broadway.
- 7 mins walk to Coles and Woolworth Kings Cross.
- 3 mins walk to Dominos.
- near aquatic facility featuring a 50m heated pool (Andrew Charlton Pool).
- Located near Finger/Woolloomooloo Wharf which is now a house to apartments, hotel and fine-dining restaurants.
You'll be sharing the apartment with an interracial couple who both work and study full time, both are quiet and introvert, likes home cooked food, likes taking care of the apartment, and we keep everything to ourselves.
Suitable for 1 person. Preferably a full time worker/student, mature, on time with payment, take good care of the room as if it's their own house, and clean after themselves. If you wish to live in a clean environment with respectful flatmates, this can be the place.
Inspections are welcome. Please send me message.
Missy (28) and Kevin (28), we both work and study full time.
We’re both quiet, Introvert, clean and respectful, enjoy cooking homemade meals and Netflix binge watch. Missy has a creative flair while Kevin is the IT guy. When we are not swamped with assignments and work, we would be cooking home meals, doing regular cleaning, house chores, relaxing or eating out in the city. We like to keep things to ourselves. Prefer to have flatmates with similar personality.