Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
Considerate and clean, a bit introverted but also a bit sociable. I am into good food, ethical living and am looking for a friendly and respectful place, closer to uni than my home currently is.
I've just moved back home and am studying at UoN full-time. I'm doing a year in the Bachelor of Arts course, enjoying a chance at electives!, and aim to transfer to Occupational Therapy in 2019.
I'm interested in travel, nature, music, well-being, permaculture, cycling, art and animals.
Why am I good to live with?
* I pay my rent and bills on time.
* I will respect your space but would also like to have house dinners sometimes.
* I like a clean home where we all feel comfortable and respected.
* I've shared with quiet a few people in my travels and am open minded and considerate of who I'll be sharing with next.
* Sometimes I pet-sit for people so you might get a break from me every now and again ( :
What I'm looking for:
-The people and lifestyle I live with is the most important aspect of house hunting for me... I like people who inspire or encourage a good lifestyle or connection with others, I'm not looking for a party house or a place where we can't communicate with each other (the good and the bad).
-I'm looking to get along with my future housemates and have time together as a house, every so often, for people who can live independent lives, cohesively.
-I hope to feel comfortable and at home where I can have friends over occasionally or have a lazy day alone.
I'm happy at home currently and so am not in a rush to find a place, i'm just looking for a good fit, for new people and perspectives and for a place closer to uni than i am now.
Feel free to ask me anything or for references. :)
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|