Location, comfort, and value for money! What else could you ask? This apartment is located close to the Walkerville shopping precinct with only a short walk to shops, public transport, and the CBD. The unit has been recently renovated including high quality roof insulation and a ducted heating and cooling split system which allows the apartment to be comfortable year round. The apartment is furnished with a new appliances including fridge, dishwasher, laundry, BBQ, Nespresso coffee machine, and free to air TV all which are available for you to enjoy. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessities including cookware, utensils, and dishes ect. The room is a good size and includes a BIR, mirror, single bed, linen, desk, and chest of drawers. The outside common area is maintained exceptionally well including a herb garden, green grass, and flowering plants. The apartment is available from Oct 17th 2016, minimum stay is 6 months.
House is a beautiful, modern 3 story townhouse. Set just off the popular, trendy Walkerville Tce. Located a stones throw from local hotel, cafes and Woolworths complex. The river torrens runs behind for those wanting a great running/walking track. And only 2 KMs to the CBD. The house offers living areas on middle floor with stone kitchen and modern appliances. Furnished with contemporary, comfortable furnishings. Bedrooms on top floor. Own bathroom, large double bedroom with huge 6 door built in wardrobe.
One bedroom will soon be available in this 3-person sharehouse in Collinswood for $172 per week plus bills (a gardener is included in rent). Furniture may be available for the room if arranged in advance, otherwise the bedroom is unfurnished. The rest of the house is furnished. There is also a spare bedroom with adjoining sunroom. The house is very well lit, has ducted air conditioning, NBN internet and has fruit trees and herbs in the garden. House is in excellent location being only 10 mins from the city and 1-3 min walking distance to public transport, Foodland, newsagency, postoffice, takeaways and the Walkers Arms pub. You'll be sharing with 2 females, both 31 years old. One is a high school teacher and the other runs her own health and wellness business. We're both easy going, sociable and respectful of other peoples' space. We'd would prefer someone of a similar age range (25-35), and have no gender preference. If you would like to check out the house and meet us, please get in touch!
5 Star location with large bedrooms! Fully furnished, gardener, internet cleaner inc. The House is located in the heart of the high-demand suburb of St Peters and is very close to the city. The classic looking property offers neat living areas with high ceilings, leafy green streets, quiet living areas, small courtyard garden, easy access to public transport, close to the Avenues shopping centre - supermarket + restaurants - with easy-going and reliable housemates. Room B: $160 This room has a plush warm feeling with large windows to the front of the house and looks over the neatly kept front garden. It includes a double size bed, a nice desk with drawers, lamp, large mirror a good wardrobe and your own water-cooled fan. If you are interested in this room, please see our website, give us a call or email from this advertisement and include a contact number.
ONE ROOM (w ENSUITE) IN SHAREHOUSE AVAILABLE Room is of decent size, modern, ensuite (HUGE shower!), very large built-in robe. -House and yard quite large -Ample off-road parking -Large modern Kitchen -Two large Lounge/Living areas for entertainment/storage -Hot & Cold Aircon -Small Backyard Shed Inner North East suburb near Collinswood. Practical location near to North East Rd, Hampstead Rd & Ascot/Lower Portrush Roads. Bus Stop in front of house. Available NOW (I can evacuate the room with perhaps at least a week's notice) Share of Rent: $170 per Week Rent paid fortnightly House Inspections roughly every 4 months Lease period until 9/2/17
**Two big, sunny rooms available now - $165/week all inclusive.** Here's your chance to secure a spacious room in the perfect place to call home! This fully serviced, very comfortable, clean and large share house is just 6km from the city. Twelve month rentals preferred, but rental duration is negotiable. (**Tenancies of less than six months - add $10/week to rental rate**) Current tenants are either professionals working full-time or university students studying and working part-time, all aged in mid-20s and all friendly, respectful people. ***This IS NOT your typical student house - with the help of a regular professional cleaner, this household keeps the place in a clean and comfortable state for the comfort and welfare of everyone…..so please, only apply if you too have good standards of cleanliness and tidiness.*** Rent covers ALL utilities PLUS high-speed internet, fortnightly professional cleaning of common areas, gardening and household supplies. All bedding, linen and towels are also supplied.... Yes - this place is a good deal, which is why it's popular. The house is located in a quiet, tree-lined street in Vale Park, adjacent Walkerville. It's close to shops, cafes and supermarkets and a 5 minute walk to the bus stop. Buses take just 10 minutes to get into the city. The scenic linear park river trail (which runs through the city all the way to the coast) is also just a short walk away â€“ a perfect place to walk, ride bikes and unwind. You'll enjoy a very comfortable bedroom with ducted heating and cooling, high-speed internet, individual locks and all furnishings (double beds, wardrobes, desks etc). A DVD/CD player is available for shared entertainment in the lounge. There's a fully equipped modern kitchen (with allocated pantry and fridge space - three fridges), two bathrooms, a spacious garden and a private courtyard for outside dining. Only responsible, mature adults need apply. Strictly non-smoking household. The landlords (a professional married couple) live nearby. Any maintenance issues are promptly attended.
Hey Guys! Looking for someone to rent my delightful room for 3 months from the 19th of Novemeber. It's in a beautiful, spacious 3 bedroom home, with two rooms in the main house and one in a separate flat, so plenty of room to stretch out. The Room for rent is the flat in the garden :) It has a wonderful garden full of veggies which you are welcome to, and I have two chickens so you will also have access to fresh eggs every day :) The rent is $150 a week and utilities on that. The internet is NBN and unlimited and only about $5 a week. The house is fully furnished with everything you need, crockery, cookies appliances, fridge washer, everything, just need to bring youself! This place will go quickly as it is in a great location, just off main north rd the city is only 10 minutes away and the bus stop is just a few steps down the road. Prospect shopping center is walking distance with a coles and Woolworth and everything is pretty convenient.
- 10 minutes bus or drive to CBD and Universities - 2 minute walk to frequent public transport - 10 minute walk to local supermarket, pub, etc - 2 minutes bus or drive to large shopping centre: North Park-Sefton Plaza - Prefect for student or professional who wants all the convenience of city fringe living - Existing housemates are a friendly and social couple, clean and tidy, professional. Usually busy out with friends, keeping active outdoors, otherwise relaxing at home cooking, gardening, music, TV. - Don't miss out, contact now! NBN internet access availabile Netflix available 2 bathrooms and toilets Large open plan living-dining-kitchen Separate study-sitting room Massive undercover outdoor entertaining area with BBQ Modern, immaculate, low maintenance house Ducted heating and cooling throughout house Room fits king bed Room is unfurnished and not pictured All applicants must not be sexist, racist and must be gay friendly. We have two small dogs who are hypo-allergenic so they don't shed fur. They are outside during the day, but come in for a cuddle in the evening.
Very good house to rent, in a excellent neighborhood. ALL FURNISHED -13 min from the city by car. 20 minutes by bus or bike. - Near Torrens river and North East road. - Facilities less than 10 minutes away by car. (Restaurants, supermarkets, atm, petrol station, recreational parks...) -Negotiate direct with the owner. -Available from november to 6 months or 12 months contracts.
• Rooms Available 29th October (Large) • Rent is $175/w Single • Rent is $215/w Couple • Bond = 2 weeks • 4 Separate Toilets! • 30 Second walk to bus stop (50meters) • Fully Furnished Rooms and House • 5 Minutes North Adelaide • Students / International Students Most Welcome • Professional / Student • Close to Adelaide Uni's • Modern Two Story House • Secure Car Park Hi, I have bedrooms (Ensuite or shared bathroom) available in my large 4-bedroom house in Prospect. The bedrooms will be fully furnished with ensuite bathroom or shared bathroom facilities - FOUR separate toilets and large two bathrooms with shower, spa and sink vanities. There is a total of four toilets and two bathrooms in the house. Room is fully furnished, including linen and towels etc. (optional) This modern two story property is located just 7 min (3.6 km) from the CBD (North Tce). It is walking distance from multiple public transport options and shopping centers in North Adelaide - 4 min (1.8 km) • 7 minute drive from CBD, North Tce (3.6 km) • 4 minute drive to a local Foodland, O'Connell St, North Adelaide (1.8 km) • 10 minute drive to The University of Adelaide, North Tce (4 km) It has a nice courtyard and a single garage. There is a ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning. Features include: • Large dining / TV room • Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen • Gorgeous kitchen with all stainless appliances, plenty of cupboard space. • Sparkling main bathroom with shower, spa and sink vanity arrangement, plus two separate toilets. • Large laundry • Paved entertaining area out back • Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout • Answering service from upstairs to gate Shared Facilities include: • Dishwasher • All kitchen utilities / cooking utensils • Kitchen • Three Fridges • Dining tables • Microwave • Upstairs / Downstairs Toilets • Upstairs bathroom with shower and Spa • Laundry • Washing machine ---- Rent is: $175/w (Single) $215/w (Couples) $245/w (Couples) Ensuite room This includes all utilities: • Electricity, Gas, Water & Unlimited Internet* Bond is = two weeks rent. * = bills capped - please refer to contract agreement. ---- The rooms are furnished with a double or queen beds (including linen - optional), bedside tables with a lamp and wardrobes. The rest of the house is fully furnished. International students / Students / Young Professionals will be preferred (like-minded people) Students will be preferred and group applications are welcomed. Please feel free to contact me for any extra information or to arrange a viewing. ---- Minimum stay period is negotiable. The door to your room will have its own lock and key. ---- *My Profile* Hello, my name is Bradley. I run and manage multiple student share house properties in the Ridleyton, Brompton, North Adelaide, St Peters, St Clair and Mitchell Park areas (also living in one). My responsibility is to provide quality living experiences with like-minded young professionals or students in a very safe, fun, comfortable and professional environment. I take pride in my quality houses and housemates. Everything is run legitimately through my family business. Police checks can be provided on request. I also offer a FREE: • Furniture pick-up service from your old house if you have any large items you cant move by yourself. • Pick-up service from the Airport if you pre-book the rooms. • If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. ---- • Trusted Flatmates Pro User • Modern Home • Professional / Student
The House is well furnished, clean, safe, secure (security system) and quiet, it is conveniently located 7 kms from the CBD (Vale Park, Walkerville) and only 5 minutes’ walk to public transport (Klemzig O’Bahn Station). Bedroom 2 (Large) Furnished or Unfurnished -Double Bed -Desk & Chair -Built in robes -TV (Foxtel is negotiable) -Tallboy and Bedside Unit -Ceiling Fan -Rollershutters (quietness and privacy) The house features: -ADSL+2 Internet -Heating / Cooling -Kitchen / Laundry Facilities -Shared Bathroom -Undercover off street parking (driveway) -Cleaner (every fortnight) -Close to shops -Close to Linear Park (walking / riding trails) Please note No parties and /or noisy entertainment on premises. Rent covers gas + electricity + water + internet (all within moderation), fortnightly professional cleaning and garden maintenance. Prefer quiet student / professional no couple please. The room is available now for a minimum of 12 months.
Hey guys, We're looking for a new house mate to move in from the 5th of November as our current housemate is moving out. It's a big older 4 bedroom house, there's one bathroom and two toilets, a big driveway with undercover parking, and a large back yard, approx 10 mins to the city and close to public transport and reliable wifi with the NBN. There are 4 rooms in the house so rent is spilt 4 ways making it quite cheap per person, the only bill is electricity which comes every quater and is about $120 per person. It's quite a good deal considering location and price.
Clean, modern and comfortable home . 3.5 kms from CBD. Bus transport to City via Main North or Prospect Rd. Mawson Lakes and Roseworthy College via Main North road. Bus also from Prospect Rd to City runs thru to Marion Shopping and Cinema complex. A short walk to Prospect Rd for Cafe's, shops, gym, supermarkets and other services Two bedrooms are available Both have blockout and privacy blinds . One has a single bed and one has a queen-size bed, both have electric blankets. Linen is provided. Rooms have new carpet and fully furnished with a bed, desk, chair and clothing storage with heater and ceiling fan . Shared spaces have reverse cycle air conditioning and heating and are clean, modern, light and airy The back yard has trees, lawn and an outdoor dining and relaxation area. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, utensils crockery, cutlery etc. Separate laundry with auto washing machine. New bathroom is shared by 2 housemates. Toilet is separate from bathroom . Seeking respectful, reliable housemates to share this attractive, comfortable home environment.
This is a clean, attractive house in a area close to the city. Bus transport is a short walk away. Prospect Rd and Main North Rd buses minutes to city . Main North Rd to Mawson Lakes and Roseworthy Colleges . Prospect Rd has many shops, cafes, gym, supermarets and other facilities withparks and open spaces nearby. Bedrooms have single or Queen size bed ,all bedding, linen and electric blankets supplied, wardrobe, desk ,chair as well. Heaters and ceiling fans in bedrooms and reverse cycle heating and cooling in shared living area. Kitchen is fully equipped with dish washer all cooking gear, crockery , cutlery etc. Shared area is L shaped open plan kitchen dining, lounge which is light and airy opening onto a outdoor living space with lawn , trees and under cover outdoor relaxtion and dining areas. It is a very inviting and comfortable home
Share house AVAILABLE NOW $180 per 2 single rooms and $220 for main room, inspection by appointment. Excluding ALL utilities bills, BILLS WILL BE SPLIT equally between house mates (per person) Be impressed by this well presented residence superbly located within walking distance to bus routes & the O'Bahn and only minutes away from the city. We can furnish the bedroom or you can bring your own bed. The house has a dining table, couch and TV. Seeking great tenants, couples or singles. Minimum lease period is negotiable. The Home will offer you the following: * 2 Living areas * Outdoor entertaining 5mx5m deck * 9 Foot ceilings * Reverse cycle heating/cooling * Ducted GAS Heating * Undercover parking for 2 cars in carport * Security alarm system, can be monitored includes front and rear yard sensors * Large back yard with grassed area * Modern Kitchen with 900mm SMEG oven * Polished stained wood floorboards throughout * Roller shutters throughout * Security upgraded with large front fence * Security automatic watering system front and back pop ups watering. * Security flood lights and down lights all round house We take pride in quality housemates. Inspections can be arranged once you have sent an inquiry along with the following information: - Application form fully filled out - References of past landlords - 6 months on bank account to verify affordability - Drivers licence and another document such as utilities bill eg (Water, electricity, gas bill)
WHOLE HOUSE FOR RENT- It is very close to the city, and the perfect accommodation for university students. 1 full bathroom and 2 toilets. 2 large bedrooms and 1 small bedroom/study. 1 private carpark at the back of the house and on street parking. Semi furnished. Large built in wardrobes in two main bedrooms. Brand new oven, microwave and fridge inclusive. Front and back courtyards. $450 per week ONO.
Spacious, bright room in luxurious, friendly share house. A room with a double bed, built-in robe and huge study desk is now available in this luxurious house. This spacious, newly renovated house with stunning inground pool and setting, is located in the inner-city suburb of Klemzig only minutes from the Adelaide universities and Central Business District on the O-bahn. It is secure, immaculately maintained, close to all facilities and is in a beautiful, quiet setting only a few minutes walk to the Klemzig O-bahn station and tranquil River Torrens linear park. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, clean linen, huge built-in wardrobe, large study desk with shelves and ergonomic desk chairs. The house has all the modern luxuries and conveniences to make your life comfortable: - Heated inground swimming pool and tranquil outdoor areas - Two huge, separate living areas, fully furnished with Widescreen LCD TVs, lounge suites, dining table and chairs - High speed internet with wireless connectivity - Ducted heating and cooling - Secure off street parking - A number of indoor and outdoor common areas - High quality furniture and fittings - Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances including refrigerator, microwave oven, range hood and gas cook top. The advertised rent is for the room only. All utilities and access to broadband internet (with own computer) are included for an additional $25/week. Phone calls to Australian landlines, regular cleaning of common areas and pool maintenance are also included.
As our housemate is moving to another city, I'll have a single bed available in a shareroom from October 6th. There is a Russian student girl who will be sharing the bedroom with the new housemate. The apartment is fully furnished and has an excellent location at Melbourne Street - close to restaurants, shopping stores and a free bus stop. The room is large, spacious and furnished (I can provide beds, pillows and bed linen, a wardrobe and bedside table). The rent is $115 weekly paid in advance. It doesn't include bills (water, electricity and internet), which will be splitted evenly by the number of the people living in the house (hopefully by 4).
Beautiful old Adelaide style house in the quiet St Peters area. 14 foot ceilings. Close to Avenues shopping centre, buses directly to city. Sushi train and bottle-o close by, lovely to walk linear track into town. Room is huge with built in wardrobes. Spare room for storage and big kitchen, two bathrooms so no crowding in mornings. Lease is up in April 2017, staying housemates happy to discuss options. Air con and massive back yard, good for BBQ and gatherings. Friendly neighbours, parking and masses of space. Rent is crazy good for space and area!
Short term only! Brilliant architecturally designed townhouse located in a quiet side street just off Melbourne Street in North Adelaide! I'm an international student and I'm leaving my downstairs room (2.9mx3.1m) for the holidays (from 16th November 2016 to 31st January 2017). The room comes furnished with a single bed, desk, chair and wardrobe. The bathroom is shared with only one other roommate and there is a third toilet downstairs. The house is perfectly located, the free connector bus to town is only a short away and you can walk to the city in 20 minutes! Bills are included in rent (140$/week) and the room is only available for 6 weeks (from November 16th, 2016 to January 31st, 2017).
The house has 4 bedrooms in a quiet street off Main North Road. The house is nice and big with a modern kitchen. The room available is large (easily fits a queen bed plus other furniture) and is adjacent to the living room. We're also a quick 5min drive to the city! If you want to know more, hit me up with a message and we can make a time to meet.
The room is available now and is in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 toilet townhouse in North Adelaide (also has a wine cellar too ;)), to share with M&F. it is available short-med term. Looking for a young working professional 27-37. The house is ideally located in easy walking distance to Botanic gardens, Next Generation gym, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Womens & Childrens hospital, Adelaide oval, all the cafes and restaurants of Melbourne and O'connell streets in Nth Adelaide. Plus an easy walk into the city and Rundle st mall, tram etc., or 2 min walk to the Free connector bus that circles Nth Adelaide and the city or 50m to public bus. It is ideal for someone new to town or someone who just wants a place close to everything. The house has aircon, heater throughout, a large kitchen & dining area with the kitchen having modern appliances and lots of storage. It has a separate laundry, an offset lounge, 2 balconys and a rear enclosed outdoor space. It is close to parks, running tracks and bike path access. We are reasonably active people, so we are looking for someone similar who prefers some quiet socialising at home (not a partyhouse). Hopefully you are someone who has shared before. Bond (x 4 weeks) and 2-4 weeks rent is required on acceptance. (#Note; a 2-3 week stay will have a higher weekly rate than a 1+month stay and bills will be included). There is a new Queen bed available in the room. Amenities will be split equally (includes Wireless internet). No smokers or people with pets thanks. Contact Ben.
This spacious student house is situated in a quiet, leafy suburb. A popular and affordable choice for students for University and recreation. The home has 5 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry with new washing machine, huge open plan kitchen, dining and family areas overlooking the rear gardens. There is a pergola area with table and chairs for you to sit and enjoy all of Adelaide's great weather days. The gardens are maintained by the gardener. Also featuring ducted air conditioning, gas heating, a generous utility allowance, wifi Internet, a study area, 2 fridges. The bus stop is a short walk away with several transport routes available. Shops, supermarkets and take aways all in easy walking distance. Many students have bought a bike. The Linear Park River track is a quick ride away and goes through to the city and out to West Beach. Available 11-12-16 ROOM 1 is a double room with queen size bed, large built in robes, 2 desks, lamps and chairs and TV wall mount (you will need your own TV) $210 per week for 2 occupants (couple) or may be leased by 1 occupant for a reduced rate. Available 1/12/16 ROOM 2 is a huge room with single bed, wardrobe, desk, lamp, chair. You will love the space! $170 per week Available 1-12-16 ROOM 3 is a large room with built in robes, single bed, desk, lamp and chair. $165 per week Available 1-12-16 ROOM 4 is a large single room with single bed, built in wardrobe, desk, lamp and chair. $165 per week Available 1-12-16 Room 5 is a large room with single bed, built in robes, desk, lamp and chair. $165 per week. The bond for all rooms is 2 weeks rent and is lodged. There is a generous allowance for utilities. Regular gardening and Wifi Internet is included. The current occupants (full house) have not exceeded the allowance over the last 2 billing periods. Please contact me to arrange an inspection.
- Close to Public Transport, (Buses) - Close to Gym Facilities - Close to the Parade/City - Quiet Neighbourhood - House Recently Renovated - Spacious / Large Backyard - Big rooms, high ceilings. - Polished timber floorboards Please view pictures provided.
The bedroom is a loft! It's a two-part room which has the bed raised as a loft next to a wall-wall window, which overlooks the tree tops. The unit is also located in a set of units, which is quiet, safe and off the street.
• HUGE Room Available February 2017 • Rent is $175/w (Single) • Rent is $200/w (Couple) • Bond = 2 weeks • Fully Furnished Bedroom • Couples Welcome • Free Unlimited Internet • House Freshly Painted • 8 mins from Adelaide CBD • Free Furniture Pickup • Free Airport Pickup • Includes Cleaner for Common Areas! • 2 Minute Walk to Bus Stop • 2 Minute Walk to Local Shopping Centre • Students / International Students Most Welcome • Close to Adelaide Uni's Rooms To Rent In Large Classic Style Home - Fully Furnished Property - (Stephen Terrace) - Free Internet - Perfect for Students or Professionals Hi, I have bedrooms available in this large classic style house in St Peters. The bedrooms will be fully furnished and sharing facilities with two bathrooms and two toilets. Rooms will be fully furnished with bed, bedside tables, desks and wardrobes also including linen and towels etc. (optional) This very spacious property is located in a classy suburb 'St Peters' and is just 4km from the CBD. It is walking distance from multiple public transport options, shopping centres and restaurants. • 8 minute drive from CBD (4km) • 10 minute bike ride from CBD (4km) • 20 minute walk from CBD (4km) • 2 minute walk to a local Shops - CIBO - BankSA, COLES, Sushi, etc (150 metres) It has a very large backyard with multiple secure car parks on-site. Features include: • Open plan / dining / kitchen • Sparkling main bathrooms with showers and baths. • Large convenient laundry Shared Facilities include: • All kitchen utilities / cooking utensils • Kitchen • Fridges • Dining table • Microwave • Laundry • Washing machine ---- Rent is: $175/w (Single) $200/w (Couples) This includes: *FREE* Unlimited Internet *Cleaner for common areas* - A cleaner will come every two weeks (fortnightly) to clean the common areas (Kitchen, Laundry, Living areas and Bathrooms) All other BILLS WILL BE SPLIT equally between house mates (per person). ---- The rooms are furnished with a double or queen beds (including linen - optional), bedside tables with a lamp and wardrobes. The rest of the house is fully furnished. You will be sharing the house will mostly international people and students (Working/Students) 3 to 6 other housemates, very friendly and welcoming. We are all very clean and like to keep the house that way. International students / Students / Young Professionals will be preferred (like-minded people) Students will be preferred and group applications are welcomed. Please feel free to contact me for any extra information or to arrange a viewing. ---- Minimum stay period is negotiable. The door to your room will have its own lock and key. ---- *My Profile* Hello, my name is Bradley. I run and manage multiple student share house properties in the Ridleyton, Brompton, North Adelaide, St Peters, St Clair and Mitchell Park areas (also living in one). My responsibility is to provide quality living experiences with like-minded young professionals or students in a very safe, fun, comfortable and professional environment. I take pride in my quality houses and housemates. Everything is run legitimately through my family business. Police checks can be provided on request. I also offer a FREE: • Furniture pick-up service from your old house if you have any large items you cant move by yourself. • Pick-up service from the Airport if you pre-book the rooms. • If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. ---- • Trusted Flatmates Pro User • Couples Welcome • Free Unlimited Internet • Professional / Student • Free Furniture Pickup • Free Airport Pickup • Complete New Paint Job Inside • New Gardens and Lawns • Classic Style Home • Huge Backyard • Close to Adelaide Uni's • High Ceilings • Enormous Sized Room • 4m x 4m Plus Room
Gorgeous renovated 1927's bungalow with ornamental fire places, feature windows and high ceilings and modern finishes throughout Two large double bedrooms Timber floors throughout Separate toilet and shower Very low maintenance yards Fits four cars off street parking, including one undercover Renovated kitchen and bathroom, dining, lounge and bedrooms Secure backyard Bolted lock front door Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning plus additional split system in main dining with very effective insulation throughout for everyday comfort Furnishing: lounges, dining suit, coffee table, tv unit and basic kitchenware, washing machine Mere steps from both Sefton Park shopping centre and Northpark shopping centre which includes 4 supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, fruit and veg stores, retails stores, cafes and restaurants and fast food outlets. Ive lived here for a year now and its an amazing lifestyle being 5 minutes away from the CBD. Less than a kilometre walk to local bus services on Main North road, or cycle into the city! North Adelaide only a 5 minute drive away for all your dining, shopping and entertaining needs!
This is a great location to local pubs and restaurants and walking distance to the CBD. Quiet and friendly neighbours. Safe first floor apartment. Off street parking. Small balcony for fresh air during summer. Unlimited internet and Fetch TV for additional $55/ month. Fully furnished home sans bedroom furniture. Room features a generous built in wardrobe.
Decent size room in the tree lined streets of Prospect, 7 min walk to North Park Plazza & 24hr servo, Separate lounge and kitchen/ dining room, internet, Nespresso machine;) huge fridge, outdoor shaded patio with my leafy greens, palms and couch, quiet clean and tidy place , would suit a quite clean and tidy person, 3 months min..longer lease will be considered
Room available in cottage style home in Prospect located between Main North Road and Prospect Road - so very close to public transport, North Adelaide and the city. large front room available with built in robes and lots of storage room is unfurnished. looking for someone of similar age who is clean, tidy and sociable (I am always down for a cheeky vino) you'll also be sharing with one lovely cat by the name of Minty she mostly keeps to herself but if you're up for a cuddle she usually is too! available November.
Large room in a spacious 8 bedroom house with a huge backyard. The room is $140 per week or $180 for couples with all bills included. The house is furnished with beds provided in the rooms. There is a cat in the house so no dogs please. Rent includes all bills, electricity, internet, water and maintenance. 2 weeks bond payable. Includes Beds washing machine ADSL 2+ unlimited internet 2 fridges dining table There is plenty of parking on the street or in the driveway. Please message to organise an inspection!
A lovely room in a friendly, three person share house overlooking the Torrens River and lush parkland. A five minute walk to the O-Bahn, making this an ideal spot for student or cbd-based professional. The park also connects up to the Linear Park bicycle route, for those who like to bike their way into town. The bedroom includes built-in wardrobes, and happily accommodates a double bed and furniture. The front living room is also included in the rent, and is exclusively your own space to furnish as you like. It overlooks the riverbanks and is a great place for zen-ing out after a long day. Shared use of all appliances, kitchen/living/dining/bathroom/laundry. Unlimited wifi and Netflix, ducted heating and cooling. A very peaceful and relaxed place to live, with ducks to greet on your way to the morning bus!
• Very Large Room Available December • Rent is $185/w Single • Rent is $210/w Couple • Bond = 2 weeks • Fully Furnished Rooms and House • In The Heart of North Adelaide • Free Unlimited Internet • 2 Minute Walk to Bus Stop • 4 Minute Walk to Foodland • Students / International Students Most Welcome • Professional / Student • Close to Adelaide Uni's • Freshly Painted • Secure Car Park • 2 Minute Walk to the Main Restaurant Strip Rooms To Rent In Large Cottage Style Fully Furnished Property - (Gover Street) - Free Internet - Perfect for Students or Professionals Hi, I have bedrooms available in this large 4-bedroom house in North Adelaide. The bedroom is fully furnished with shared bathroom facilities and toilet with a separate bathroom, shower and spa arrangement. There are a total of three toilets and three bathrooms with one spa in the house. Room will be fully furnished, with full height built-in wardrobes (mirrored) also including linen and towels etc. (optional) This cosy yet very spacious property is located in the heart of North Adelaide and is just 2km from the CBD. It is walking distance from multiple public transport options, shopping centres and restaurants. • 4 minute drive from CBD (2km) • 10 minute walk from CBD (2km) • 4 minute walk to a local Foodland (500 metres) • 2 minute walk to Stop 5 O'Connell St - West side (170 metres) It has a nice large courtyard with multiple secure car parks on-site via a private lane. There is ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning throughout. Features include: • Separate lounge / TV room • Open plan / Dining / Kitchen • Large Gorgeous Modern kitchen with all appliances, plenty of cupboard space. • Sparkling main bathroom with shower and spa. • Convenient laundry • Paved entertaining area out back • Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout Shared Facilities include: • Dishwasher • All kitchen utilities / cooking utensils • Kitchen • Fridge • Dining table • Microwave • Laundry • Washing machine ---- Rent is $185/w Single or $210 Couples. This includes: *FREE* Unlimited Internet. *Cleaner for common areas* - A cleaner will come every two weeks (fortnightly) to clean the common areas (Kitchen, Laundry, Living areas and Bathrooms) All other BILLS WILL BE SPLIT equally between house mates (per person). ---- The rooms are furnished with a double or queen beds (including linen - optional), bedside tables with a lamp and wardrobes. The rest of the house is fully furnished. You will be sharing the house will mostly young professionals and students (Working/Students) very friendly and welcoming. We are all very clean and like to keep the house that way. International students / Students / Young Professionals will be preferred (like-minded people) Students will be preferred and group applications are welcomed. Please feel free to contact me for any extra information or to arrange a viewing. ---- Minimum stay period is negotiable. The door to your room will have its own lock and key. ---- *My Profile* Hello, my name is Bradley. I run and manage multiple student share house properties in the Ridleyton, Brompton, North Adelaide, St Peters, St Clair and Mitchell Park areas (also living in one). My responsibility is to provide quality living experiences with like-minded young professionals or students in a very safe, fun, comfortable and professional environment. I take pride in my quality houses and housemates. Everything is run legitimately through my family business. Police checks can be provided on request. I also offer a FREE: • Furniture pick-up service from your old house if you have any large items you cant move by yourself. • Pick-up service from the Airport if you pre-book the rooms. • If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. ---- • Trusted Flatmates Pro User • Includes Cleaner for Common Areas • Classic Style Home • High Ceilings • Free Unlimited Internet • Heart of North Adelaide • Professional / Student • 3 Separate Bathrooms • Spa
Prime location. High ceilings. Freshly painted. Very clean property all round, pictures speak for themselves. Washing machine included. 55inch tv apple tv Netflix etc. Ducted aircon. WebberQ. Bar fridge(+main) Tiled Dining area. Clean modern furniture (not shown) Permit street parking. ADSL 2+ unlimited Internet Your room has built in robes. I will put furnished pics up once moved in-current pics are real estate ones!