Please note before reading that there must be good working Internet available from the room you are letting, or the ability for me to get broadband connected! This is because I work from home as a social media consultant and online marketer.
I am currently looking for a place to live in Port Douglas. I am self employed and work from home as a social media manager. I am quiet and respectful of other peoples space. I am also bubbly and love people, but I do spend a great deal of time working and studying.
I am looking for:
* A place I can call home :)
* A place where I can work from home...mainly from my bedroom (though I do like finding good cafes to work from :)
* Good working internet from my bedroom (this is really important as its my livelihood)
* A home which is quiet and respectful, but also friendly
* In a quiet and safe area (no noisy neighbours)
* Friendly person (people) to share with who likes a conversation but respect each others space (I do spend a lot of time to myself due to my work)
* Prefer to live with females...or at least one female within the household (or a respectful male)
* A drama free household.
I am really not into heavy drinking, parties or late nights, although I do enjoy socialising in Port. I love to cook veggie food and make raw foods, so I nice kitchen would be great. I also love nature, walks, the beach, creating art and enjoying the small things in life. :)
Working part time
Preferred accommodation types
Granny flat for rent
Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Whole properties for sharing
Amanda is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.