Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
Please note before reading that there must be good working Internet available from the room you are letting, or the ability for me to get broadband connected! This is because I work from home as a social media consultant and online marketer.
I am currently looking for a place to live in Port Douglas. I am self employed and work from home as a social media manager. I am quiet and respectful of other peoples space. I am also bubbly and love people, but I do spend a great deal of time working and studying.
I am looking for:
* A place I can call home :)
* A place where I can work from home...mainly from my bedroom (though I do like finding good cafes to work from :)
* Good working internet from my bedroom (this is really important as its my livelihood)
* A home which is quiet and respectful, but also friendly
* In a quiet and safe area (no noisy neighbours)
* Friendly person (people) to share with who likes a conversation but respect each others space (I do spend a lot of time to myself due to my work)
* Prefer to live with females...or at least one female within the household (or a respectful male)
* A drama free household.
I am really not into heavy drinking, parties or late nights, although I do enjoy socialising in Port. I love to cook veggie food and make raw foods, so I nice kitchen would be great. I also love nature, walks, the beach, creating art and enjoying the small things in life. :)
Amanda is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.