Online 24 days ago
Preferred stay length
Please note before reading that there must be good working Internet available from the room you are letting, or the ability for me to get broadband connected! This is because I work from home as a social media consultant/manager and my work is global. Im also studying for a counselling diploma, so I am rather busy.
I am currently looking for a place to live in the surrounding areas of Cairns. I am self employed and work from home as a social media manager and owner of my own marketing company. I am quiet and respectful of other peoples space. I am also bubbly and love people, but do spent most of my time working as Im very passionate about what I do.
I am looking for:
* A place I can call home :)
* A place where I can work from home...mainly from my bedroom (though I do like finding good cafes to work from :)
* Good working internet from my bedroom (this is really important as its my livelihood)
* A home which is quiet and respectful, but also friendly
* In a quiet and safe area (no noisy neighbours)
* Friendly person (people) to share with who likes a conversation but respect each others space (I do spend a lot of time to myself due to my work)
* Prefer to live with females...or at least one female within the household (or a respectful male)
* Close to a bus stop (as I do not drive)
* A drama free household.
I am really not into heavy drinking, parties or late nights, although I do enjoy socialising in Port. I love to cook veggie food and make raw foods, so I nice kitchen would be great. I also love nature, walks, the beach, creating art and enjoying the small things in life. :)
I would also be interested in teaming up with another (or others) to create a new shared house.
Amanda is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.