AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION IN GREAT LOCATION Great opportunity to secure an excellently priced room in an amazing location. Just 5 minutes walk to QUT Kelvin Grove, UQ Medical School and the Royal Womens Hospital this property will not last. Book your inspection today. This property is perfect for students or young professionals. With goodsize rooms and a very tidy/clean living room, kitchen and bathroom. Street Address: 46 Fleming Rd, Herston Property Info: Large Rooms Spacious and tidy Living Area Free off-street parking Short walk to Kelvin Grove and RBWH Fully Furnished Property Details: Rooms Available: . Room 2 - $165.00 per week - Available 21/01/2019, Double bed, big size with En-suite. Room 4 - $180.00 per week - Available 04/02/2019, Double bed, big size with En-suite. Room 7 - $185.00 per week - Available 18/02/2019, Double bed, big size with En-suite. Room 8 - $180.00 per week - Available NOW, Double bed, big size with En-suite.9 Room 13 - $165.00 per week - Available NOW, Double bed, with vanity Your Room Includes: Fully furnished with Bed, Desk, Chair, wardrobe, paper bin, desk lamp and smoke detector. Rent Includes: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Internet, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas (Once a month),fridge, and Water. Common Areas: Enjoy the comfort of open plan living with a spacious lounge and dinning area and separate laundry ( coin operated) with an outdoor area to relax. Plenty of off street parking. Education Facilities Close by: QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 1 km; JCU (349 Queen Street) 4 kms; Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 3.4 kms; Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 4.6 kms; QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 4.2 kms; Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 6 km; UQ St Lucia 5.9Kms Shopping Close by: Kelvin Grove Village Approximately 1km away with Woolworths Supermarket, Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food Store or New Market Shopping Centre 1km North. Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) Closest Bus Stop Approximately 290 metres on Kelvin Grove Road; Bus Route 390, 345, 325, 360,361,364
• Students • Singles only • Room clean / Linen service • Free laundry • On-street parking (no off-street parking available) This is a comfortable homely property with 3 Bedrooms - 1 ensuite and 1 shared ensuite between 2 rooms, 1 extra toilet upstairs in the laundry. It is approximately 10 minutes walk to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus; 10mins to the Hospital and 100 metres to bus stops. Room 3 Available: 9/01/2019 • 1 x Double Bed • Desk • Chair • Wardrobe, • TV • Bar Fridge • Smoke detector. Rent Includes: • Electricity • Furniture • Gardening • Gas • Internet • Professional Cleaning of Common Areas Common area: • 1 lounge room • Dining area • 2 Balconies • Washing machine and dryer Shops are close by at Kelvin Grove Urban Village & Coles Supermarket at Newmarket Shopping Village. Property Features: • Property is at the rear end of the complex • The bedrooms are all on the lower level • Timber floors • Upstairs there is a living/dining area, large kitchen, 2 balconies. There is also an additional toilet in the laundry • Free washing machine and a dryer
- Large Modern townhouse in walking distance to QUT, shops & RBWH - Only 4 bedrooms total with a large kitchen and sunken living room. - ONLY 2 people to share a large bathroom, second toilet. - Relax with your room-mates in the lounge room and study in your room or in the private courtyard The home is located close to all major universities, Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital and Brisbane City. It is walking distance to QUT Kelvin Grove, UQ School of Dentistry and Herston Campus and all of the fantastic Kelvin Grove shops, woolworths, eateries and Saturday morning farmers markets. Public transport just 90 metres from the house so getting around has never been easier! Rooms Available: Room 4 - $185 per week - NOW * Internal FREE laundry * Dishwasher in kitchen * Fully equipped kitchen * Big lounge area * Beautifully secluded courtyard & BBQ area * Lock up garage and parking bay available * Rent includes Gas and UNLIMITED Broadband Internet *$100 PER QTR FOR ELECTRICITY & WATER INCLUDED PER ROOM * Easy walk to both RWBH, RCH, UQ Herston, UQ Oral Health Centre * Bus stop at front of property * Car accommodation and on street parking (BCC permit available) Education Facilities Close by: UQ Medical School Herston - 550m, QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) -1.6 km, JCU (349 Queen Street) -3.4 km, QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) - 5.3 km, South Bank Institute of Technology (Ernest St, South Bank) - 3.8km, Griffith South Bank Campus - 4km, Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) - 4.4KM, , UQ St Lucia- 5.7KM. Shopping Close by: Kelvin Grove Village - Approximately 1.1km away with Woolworths Supermarket, Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food Store or New Market Shopping Centre 2.4km North. Public Transport: Zones Travelled In: 1-2. Approximately 10-15 minutes to CBD Closest Bus Stop approximately 90 metres on Butterfield Street; Bus Route 360 or 361 to the city. Other Bus Routes from Royal Children Hospital Bus Way 800m away; 333, 340, 66, 361 Bus Routes from the city - 333, 361, 340
All bills included Unlimited Internet Fully Furnished The great location for RBWH, QUT and UQ medical/dentaland students. All you need is bed-sheets! All bill is included and no more to pay, you can just take your luggage and move in straight a way. A full furnished 3 bedrooms house, each room with en-suits and built-in wardrobes, laid high quality hardwood floorboards. Completely furnished kitchen/living area with a LED TV with large sofa, large dinner table with chairs, equipped with Fridge, microwave, rice cooker, stove and accessories. Separated laundry with wash-machine, Generous Spacious backyard with drying lines installed. All windows and doors are equipped with security/insect screens lamp; locks. Sitting in the heart of Herston, in a quiet spot only minutes walk away from QUT, RBWH, UQ Medical and dental school and zone 1 bus station. Also close to park, Kelvin Grove village and supermarkets. Current tenant are a QUT student and one UQ student . They are tidy, quite and very friendly. Looking for similar students/professionals that enjoy peaceful and clean environments.
All bills included Unlimited Internet Fully Furnished The great location for RBWH professional, QUT and UQ medical and dental students! All you need is bed-sheets and all bill included with unlimited internet! Sitting in the heart of Herston, literally across the road from the QUT Kelvin Grove campus, and only minutes’ walk away from Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, UQ Medical/dental school as well as a zone 1 bus station. Also close to a park, Kelvin Grove village and supermarket. You will individual lease room. -Bond will be lodge to RTA and 2 weeks rent is payed in Advance. -Unlimited ADSL 2+ internet is included (true unlimited, no throttling and no download caps). -Completely furnished bedroom with a double bed, disk, chair,lump and ceiling fan -Completely furnished kitchen/living area with a dinner table and chairs, equipped with fridge, microwave, rice cooker, stove and accessories. -Separated laundry with wash-machine. -Generous Spacious backyard with drying lines -All bedroom doors are equipped with locks and windows security/insect screens.
Quiet, well maintained townhouse in a block of four. It's easy walking distance to the RBH and QUT and the busway straight into the city. I'm looking for an easy-going person with a steady income who is clean and respectful of the house. Willingness to watch the Bachelor with me is also a positive :) All the common areas are fully furnished, but you are welcome to bring your own things as well. Air-conditioned.
$200 PW, Room for Rent in Herston, Closed to QUT. ( Room will be furnished with Study desk and Chair ) - 4 weeks rent as a bond - Fully Furnished house - Shared Bath Room with 1 person -Closed to QUT , RBWH, Woolworths, -5 mins drive to CBD
- Fully Furnished bedrooms and living area, including kitchen - Free cleaning of common kitchen, lounge and bathrooms - Electricity, Internet, Water & Gas all INCLUDED! Located across the street from QUT Kelvin Grove, these rooms won’t last long. The rental payment covers all outgoings, providing hassle free accommodation and simple budgeting. Perfect for students looking for high quality, affordable accommodation within walking distance of the university. Your Bedroom includes: Standard Room 1: $200 per week Available: 15/02/2019 - Double Bed - Study desk & chair - Freestanding Wardrobe - Individually lockable room for privacy Standard Room 2: $200 per week Available: 11/02/2019 - Double Bed - Study desk & chair - Built in Wardrobe - Individually lockable room for privacy Standard Room 5: $190 per week Available: 14/02/2019 - Single Bed - Study desk & chair - Freestanding Wardrobe - Individually lockable room for privacy Common Area Includes: - Electric cooktop & oven - Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils - Lounge with communal t.v. unit - 2 common area bathrooms - Shared laundry with washing machine provided - Wireless internet - Walking Distance to parks, cafes and the Kelvin Grove Village/QUT - Common area cleaners for kitchen, lounge and bathroom - All Yard maintenance is included in the rent Education Facilities Close by: QUT Kelvin Grove – 10m (across street) UQ Medical School, Herston – 1km Brisbane City - Queen Street – 3.5 km QUT Gardens Point - 2 George Street – 4.2 km (Free Bus) Public Transport: Buses operate to the Brisbane CBD very frequently (15minutes) on Herston Road (20m) and Kelvin Grove Rd (500m) as well as the QUT Kelvin Grove Busway Stop (500m). **Please note, minimum leases until Mid June/July 2019.**
- Room with study - Perfect for Students - Short walk to QUT KG Campus - 4 LARGE BEDROOM FURNISHED PROPERTY, THIS WILL REALLY FEEL LIKE HOME! - RENT INCLUDES ELECTRICITY, INTERNET, GAS & WATER! No extra costs to you! - 2 BATHROOM WITH LARGE LIVING AND DINING AREAS FOR ALL TENANTS TO ENJOY! Enquire today. Property Features: * Large furnished rooms * Character feel, with space * Large living area * Separate dining room * Two bathrooms * Free Laundry * Main house with 4 rooms only * Very large kitchen Rooms Available: Room 1 - $165 per week - Available NOW Public transport via bus and train close by, easy walk from the property. Education Facilities Close by: QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 1 km; JCU (349 Queen Street) 4 kms; Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 3.4 kms; Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 4.6 kms; QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 4.2 kms; Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 6 km; UQ St Lucia 5.9Kms Shopping Close by: Kelvin Grove Village – Approximately 1km away – with Woolworths Supermarket, Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food Store or New Market Shopping Centre 1km North. Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 290 metres on Kelvin Grove Road; Bus Route 390, 345, 325, 360,361,364
Air conditioned rooms within walking distance to QUT Campus, AMAZING!! Don’t Miss Out! This property is approximately 10 minutes walk to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus; 100 metres to bus stops. Shopping close by at Kelvin Grove Urban Village & Coles Supermarket, Newmarket. Enjoy dual living areas with your house mates and a large balcony on the top floor overlooking the pool with plenty of breeze. This property has been carefully designed and furnished to perfectly suit the student's lifestyle. The property features large rooms accommodating a queen bed throughout. Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms (2 Showers, 2 Toilets) Rooms Available: Room 1 - $185 - Available 9/02/2019 Room 2 - $175 - Available 7/02/2019 Room 3 - $180 - Available 9/02/2019 Room 5 - $190 - Available 5/02/2019 Room 6 - $180 - Available 6/02/2019 Room 7 - $180 - Available 26/01/2019 Common Areas: Massive house with dual living. Main facilities on the ground floor with open plan living. Spacious modern kitchen with large living and dinning room. Second sitting room on first floor and large balcony to enjoy the breeze overlooking the pool. Your Room Includes: Fully furnished with Double Bed, Desk, Chair, wardrobe, A/C, TV, bar Fridge and smoke detector. Rent Includes: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Internet, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas (Twice a month), and Water. Education Facilities Close by: UQ Medical School Herston – 550m, QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) – 1.6 km, JCU (349 Queen Street) – 3.4 km, QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) – 5.3 km, South Bank Institute of Technology (Ernest St, South Bank) - 3.8km, Griffith South Bank Campus – 4km, Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) – 4.4KM, , UQ St Lucia – 5.7KM. Shopping Close by: Kelvin Grove Village – Approximately 1.1km away – with Woolworths Supermarket, Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food Store or New Market Shopping Centre 2.4km North. Public Transport: Zones Travelled In: 1-2. Approximately 10-15 minutes to CBD Closest Bus Stop approximately 90 metres on Butterfield Street; Bus Route 360 or 361 to the city. Other Bus Routes from Royal Children Hospital Bus Way 800m away; 333, 340, 66, 361 Bus Routes from the city – 333, 361, 340
Affordable rooms with air conditioning and so close to Kelvin Grove, QUT Herston and Royal Brisbane Women Hospital, public transport at your door step for a 10 mins trip to the city on bus INTERNET, ELECTRICITY, WATER & COMMON CLEANING ALL INCLUDED Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms (3 Showers, 3 Toilets) Room Available - Room 2 - $180.00 per week - Avail NOW - AIRCON Room 3 Ensuite - $195 per week - Available 7/02/2019 - AIRCON Room 4 - $185 per week - Available 7/02/2019 - AIRCON Room 5 - $180 per week - Available 7/02/2019 - AIRCON COMMON AREAS: Large kitchen and dining area which is joined by a hallway through to the lounge. The free laundry facilities are below the building with off-street parking. The property has polished timber floors throughout and large rooms including air-conditioning. ROOM INCLUDES: Fully furnished with Bed, Wardrobe, Desk, Office Chair, and Hard Wired Smoke Detector, air conditioning. RENT INCLUDES: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Internet, Water, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas The property is equipped with quality furnishings throughout. You can enjoy the relaxed life with good sized bedrooms, generous living area, dining area and kitchen. Street parking is available outside of the house. Education Facilities Close by: - QUT (Kelvin Grove) 1.2 kms - JCU (349 Queen Street) 3.5 kms - QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 3.5 kms - UQ School of Dentistry (approx. 550 meter) Shopping Close by: - Coles Express Herston: Approximately 1.7km - Cafes, Banks, Restaurants, are only a leisurely 10 minutes walk from home - RBWH Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) - Closest Bus Stop: Approximately 100 metres on Butterfield St - Route 360 - Other bus routes to and from the City : Approximately 10 to 15 minutes - Routes 345, 390, 361, 364. Whilst all care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, Padrooms will not be held liable for any errors/omissions in typing or information.
International students welcome. We really enjoyed past flat sharing experiences with Asian students because very focus on studies and very respectful and clean. Feel free to ask more information in case you match the profile just described. We have 1 private student room available left in separate living space downstairs, fully equipped rooms come with brand new beds and quality desk study spaces. Students have a secure living space for themselves with kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Tv with chrome cast and Netflix in student living area, Netgear nighthawk X4S router designed for fast internet speed for all uses at the same time, wifi connect, with access to swimming pool... 10 minutes walk from Herston bus station and UQ dental school/research centre in (Herston) also 15 minutes walk from QUT in (Kelvin Grove) there students can take the free shuttle bus too QUT gardens point if needed rent: $170 for the room for lease that goes from 6 to 10 months Otherwise 160$ for who subscribes for the full year with us . ... rent includes all bills and cleaning of the common spaces once a week. bond: 1 week rent required Please don’t contact us for less than 6 months lease .
*To receive a prompt response please send your enquiry via email as our leasing mobile is not always attended to. * WALK TO QUT & ROYAL BRISBANE HOSPITAL *THIS IS STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ONLY. *STRICTLY 1 PERSON PER ROOM (NO COUPLES) *PRICE IS PER ROOM * *ALL BILLS INCLUDED! About This House: This is a newly renovated house embracing an open plan layout and also features an amazing outdoor living area. Live in a property where convenience is everything! Students studying at QUT Kelvin Grove will benefit from living so close. Available Rooms: Room 1 - $200.00 pw Room Type: Air-Con Leased Available Now Room 2 - $150.00 pw Room Type: Standard Leased Room 3 - $175.00 pw Room Type: Air-Con Leased Room 4 - $150.00 pw Room Type: Leased Room 5 - $200.00 pw Room Type: Self Contained Flatette WITH ENSUITE Available Now What Does The Rent Include: Water, Electricity, Gas, Furniture, Internet, Lawn Maintenance What's Inside The Rooms: Room 1 - King single bed & mattress, desk, chair, air conditioned Room 2 - King single bed & mattress, desk, chair Room 3 - King single bed & mattress, desk, chair, air conditioned Room 4 - King single bed & mattress, desk, chair Room 5 - King single bed & mattress, desk, chair, kitchenette, Ensuite & air conditioning What Are The Communal Areas Like: Fully furnished with quality furniture throughout Beautiful fully equipped, open plan kitchen Combined open plan lounge & dining Modern, Safe & Clean High ceilings throughout Air-conditioned in living room Outdoor Undercover seating area What Public Transport Is Close To This House: 261m to Bramston Tce Bus Stop (catch bus 360 to Everton Park, Enoggera, Alderley, Herston, City, Valley) 500m to Royal Brisbane Wesley Hospital Train Station (catch the train straight to uni) How Close To This House Are Education Facilities: 2.6km to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus 3.2km to James Cook University 4.2km to QUT Gardens Point Campus 4.4km to Shafston Institute of Technology 5.8km to Griffith University Photography South Brisbane Campus 10.1km to UQ St Lucia Campus over the Goodwill Bridge
THE APART.LOCATION IS 5-7 MIN. WALKING DISTANCE VIA A SHORT CUT ROUTE TO K.G.QUT.SHORT WALK TO HOSPS,.QIMR,DENTAL HOSP.UQ MEDICAL SCHOOL,VICTORIA PARK GOLF CLUB..NICE MODERN APART.BIG BREEZY OPEN ENTRANCE INTO A LARGE LOCKED CARS COMPOUND.PRIVATE INTECOM DOORS SYSTEM.FULL TIME MANAGER EMPLOYED ON SITE TO KEEP PLACE CLEAN &SAFE.MANAGER AVAIL.FOR INFORMATION &HELP IF REQUIRED.NICE ENVIRONMENT LOT OF GREEN SPACE WITH PALM TREES,GREENERY SURROUNDINGS THE BUSTOP IS INFRONT OF THE APART.4 BUSES TO FORTITUDE VALLEY WHERE CHINATOWN LOCATED&CITYCENTRE FOR WORK OR PLAY.MY APART. IS ON THE TOPFLOOR WITH PALMTREES &MOUNTAIN VIEW.BIG BALCONY WITH INDOOR PLANTS TO ENJOY AND RELAX OUTSIDE THE APART..FULLY -FURNISHED WITH EVERYTHING NOTHING TO BUY JUST MOVE IN.BIG FRIDGE&FREEZER BIG ENOUGH FOR 3 PEOPLE USAGE.THE RENT INCLUDE UNLIMITED INTERNET&ELEC.&WATER.DOWNSTAIR BEDROOMS 'WINDOW HAVE VIEW &BREEZY WITH WIND. THERE IS AN AIR CONDITIONER UPSTAIR ,AIR CAN TRAVEL TO DOWNSTAIR AREA.PLUS THE ROOF IS FULLY INSULATED&CEILING FANS ARE INSTALLED RECENTLY TO LOUNGE AREA AND ROOM 1 CEILING. THE APART. SET UP LIKE TOWNHOUSE.1 BIG MASTER BEDROOM WITH LARGE ENSUITE WHICH OCCUPY THE WHOLE FLOOR UPSTAIR.THE UPSTAIR BEDROOM IS PRIVATE ENCLOSED WITH LARGE PLANTATON SHUTTER WINDOW.CURRENTLY OCCUPIED. THE ROOMS FOR RENT ARE DOWNSTAIR WITH BIG SHARE BATHROOM.SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE LOT OF ROOM & PERSONAL SPACE SINCE MAJORITY OF TIME 2 PEOPLE SHARE LARGE LIVING SPACE &BIG BALCONY DOWNSTAIR.
- Fully Furnished bedrooms and living area, including kitchen - Free cleaning of common kitchen, lounge and bathrooms - Electricity, Internet, Water & Gas all INCLUDED! This house has been fully furnished with new furniture throughout. Perfect for students looking for high quality, affordable accommodation within walking distance of the university. Located across the street from QUT Kelvin Grove and just minutes from Brisbane City, these rooms won’t last long. The rental payment covers all outgoings, providing hassle free accommodation and simple budgeting. Your Bedroom includes: Standard Room 3: $190 per week Available: 18/02/2019 - Single Bed - Study desk & chair - Wardrobe - Individually lockable room for privacy Standard Room 4: $190 per week Available: NOW! - Single Bed - Study desk & chair - Wardrobe - Individually lockable room for privacy Standard Room 5: $190 per week Available: 07/02/2019 - Single Bed - Study desk & chair - Wardrobe - Individually lockable room for privacy Common Area Includes: - Electric cooktop & oven - Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils - Lounge with communal t.v. unit - Shared laundry with coin operated washing machine - Wireless internet - Walking Distance to parks, cafes and the Kelvin Grove Village/QUT - Common area cleaners for kitchen, lounge and bathroom - All Yard maintenance is included in the rent Education Facilities Close by: QUT Kelvin Grove – 10m (across street) UQ Medical School, Herston – 1km Brisbane City - Queen Street – 3.5 km QUT Gardens Point - 2 George Street – 4.2 km (Free Bus) Public Transport: Buses operate to the Brisbane CBD very frequently (15minutes) on Herston Road (20m) and Kelvin Grove Rd (500m) as well as the QUT Kelvin Grove Busway Stop (500m). **Please note, Minimum Leases to mid Jan/Feb 2019 on all rooms**
ROOM 1 AVAILABLE END FEB. ROOMS 2-5 AVAILABLE FROM END MAY 2019. Rates from $175-220 PW. Great opportunity to secure a fully furnished room in an extremely well located home in Herston/Kelvin Grove border. Fresh, bright and inviting interior. Situated in a quiet street presenting beautiful views over surrounding area. This property is approximately 7-10 minutes easy walk to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, Royal Brisbane Hospital, UQ Medical School and RCH/QUT busway stations. Conveniently situated only 200 metres to bus stops that service the CBD, Fortitude Valley and inner suburbs. Shopping close by at Kelvin Grove Urban Village, ALDI & Coles Supermarket, Newmarket. Garden maintained by owner. This property has been carefully designed and furnished to perfectly suit the student's with private desks in each room. Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms/Toilets. Normal room rates (min. six months lease): R#1- $200 pw (single room, King Single bed) R#2- $220 pw (single room with Aircon, Queen bed); R#3 - $190 pw (single room; Double bed); R#4 - $175 pw (single room, Single bed) R#5 - $210 pw (single room, Double bed, with private balcony). Short-term rates are negotiable. Discounted rates on offer as advertised. Photos limited on this site; limited rooms shown include bedrooms 2, 4 and 5. Sunny & Very Close to RCH and QUT Busways (in the CBD 6/7 mins) walk to QUT Kelvin Grove, RBH and UQ Medical School. TV (with Netflix), Internet and all Utilities included in PriceBedrooms (3 Single, 1Queen, 1Double) with 2 bathrooms (2 separate toilets, 2 separate showers, bath) all rooms have large desks and kitchen is complete with all items needed. 7-10 mins to QUT Kelvin Grove/RBH. Large House, Quiet Street. Perfect Location.
Hi there! This is a great home-y house, close to QUT Kelvin grove, UQ Herston, and the royal women’s hospital. We are a short drive to many cafes and shops, and have a local cafe on the corner. The room and communal areas are fully furnished so you don’t need to bring anything! A great opportunity if you’re new to Brisbane and need somewhere short term.
Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom nicely furnished townhouse with relaxing indoor/outdoor deck. Secure location close to RBWH, QUT, CBD and minutes to public transport (bus 2 minute walk).. Cleaner and bills included in rent. Permit parking. Resident cat so must love cats.
This is a unit on level 1, with garden and balcony. The room is mainly to a couple but could be shared by 2 friends or rented for only one person paying double from the price posted here. We have a bathroom with bath, wash machine and dry machine to clothes and a toilet. In the rent is included tv, internet, and electricity. The unit has an air conditioner in the living room cooling both rooms.
Private room with its own bathroom in Bowen hills. The apartment has 2Bed , 2 bath, air conditioning in each room. The room is available up to the end of march. The rent is $300/week including all utilities and secure parking space. The complex has BBQ, gym, sauna and swimming pool. Bond: 2 weeks looking for someone who's responsible and would keep the property clean and tidy.
The apartment is in a hotel and has all the amneties of a hotel. It has 25m lap heated pool which looks pretty amazing in the evening. The property has an onsite gym and sauna as well. Fully furnished bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The rent is $200 pw (excluding electricity, hot water bills and internet - approx 28 pw). However, for couples the rent will be $270 pw. The room is available now. The apartment has all the entertainment facilities including a massive 55" 4k tv and surround sound audio system for watching Netflix. The bus stop is just 1 min walk to the apartment. There is an open house inspection on Jan 19 and 20 all day at 141 Campbell Street, Bowen Hills. Please call /text when you arrive. The place is a real gem.
All bills included Unlimited Internet Fully Furnished The Great location for QUT, UQ medical and dental students. All you need is bed-sheets and all bill included with unlimited internet Sitting in the Border of Herston and Kelvin Grove, very close to the QUT Kelvin Grove campus, and only minutes’ walk away from Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, UQ Medical/dental school as well as a zone 1 bus station. Also close to a park, Kelvin Grove village and supermarket. You will individual lease room. -Bond will be lodge to RTA and 2 weeks rent is pay in advance -Unlimited ADSL 2+ internet is included (true unlimited, no throttling and no download caps). -Completely furnished bedroom with a double bed, disk,chair, lump and fan. -Completely furnished kitchen/living area with a dinner table and chairs, equipped with fridge, microwave, rice cooker, stove and accessories. -Separated laundry with wash-machine. -Generous Spacious backyard with drying lines installed. -Undercover car parking -All bedroom doors are equipped with locks and windows security/insect screens.
1 bedroom in a shared student apartment for rent next to QUT (included all bills) I am looking for who can takeover my lease (until 14 October). You can extend your contract with Iglu. Convenient location and transportation, opposite the QUT KG campus and next to the Free shuttle bus station across KG and GP campus. Woolworths, pharmacy and Multi countries restaurants just within 5mins. Price: $329/week (regular price of short-term lease is $354/week) Price includes: Electricity, Water, Unlimited high speed network, Common room and Gym access, Continental style breakfast during weekdays, social events and 24X7 security&support. Available date: Anytime when you contact me Iglu has a lot of social activities, such as BBQ, Outdoor film, lunch and dinner etc. You can meet new friends around here.
Apartment is close to foodstores, QUT kelvin grove campus, restaurants, BWS, buses to city every five minutes and more. Free gym accessible, less than 1 minute walk to Kelvin Grove campus. free shuttle bus to QUT Gardens Point and city centre. Alot of special happenings at IGLU (free dinners, breakfast, cooking classes, movie nights in the common room, large kitchen free to use, yoga classes etc.)
Iglu is a friendly and secure location walking distance to QUT Kelvin Grove, a free shuttle bus to the city, QUT bus Station, an array of cafes and a Woolworths Grocery store. Not only that but Iglu hosts many free food events that allow you to socialise and eat withotu spending a penny. They have also recently introduce daily free breakfasts in the common room during the teaching period.
The house is in a great spot to get around Brisbane tunnels are close the RWBH is very close 7min walk nice neighbour hood very safe location buses next street or walk to RWBH station great people in the house the city is not far
The apartment is located in a great area with 2Km for Fortitude Valley and the CBD with each room air conditioned. The main living areas of the apartment are furnished with couches and television. Further household appliances such as washing machine, fridge, microwave and hover are also provided and maintained at my expense (damages are not included in the maintenance costs). Crockery and cutlery are also provided as well as further cook wares (if you have your own this can also be accommodated). Bedroom furniture is the only major items you will need to provide. Each bedroom has its own balcony with the room to rent having views of the city. The building is located just of Lutwych Road, less that 500m from a major transport terminal at the Royal Brisbane Women’s hospital. The building further has a roof top terrace with BBQ and seating area to have friends around. The building is a secure 16 apartment building with fob access to the lifts for entry. The residents of the building are extremely friendly and I the eleven months to date I’ve had no issue with any neighbour. There will only be the two of us sharing the apartment and I am not open to couples applying. I’m looking for a non smoking flat mate with a professional career. The suitable candidate must have a regular income and able to provide details of such. I expect the person to be respectful of mutually agreed house rules in regards to rent payment on time (this is non negotiable!) keeping the place clean (especially after cooking), paying bills on time and other points of discussion prior to moving in.
Large , spacious property within walking distance of Brisbane CBD and Fortitude Valley. 1 medium sized double bedroom available. There is a garage as part of the property available for storage but no parking space is currently available. On road parking is available. Communal BBQ on balcony with City views.
Located in an elevated position on the Northern fringe of the CBD, this large and practical apartment is perfectly located for inner-city lifestyle but with the convenience and comfort of a residential surrounding. Features include: - Large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR - Spacious 2nd bedroom with quality separation from room 1 - 2 x balconies for extra storage and entertaining - Polished timber in the living and dining and carpeted bedrooms - A/C & fans - Equipped kitchen with gas and ample storage - Secure car space
Looking for two clean, laid back, friendly, considerate roommates to move into a modern townhouse! I'm 23 years old, working in Marketing and Operations. I'm conscious of keeping a clean house, have a Netflix account, easy-going, enjoy the outdoors, and up for a chat but also like some space. This is a really cool house in a great location. Fully furnished, modern two storey spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is on Monro Street in Kelvin Grove. Close to bus services, 10 minute walk to Aldi, 15 minute walk to QUT and the Urban Village. Also close to RBHW. Lots of free all day street parking available out front. Please note: This property is fully furnished but furnishings differ from photographs! Bedrooms on offer are not pictured as I'm not able to move in until late January. The bedrooms have a double bed, bedside tables, built in wardrobes and large windows, with use of a large shared bathroom with the other flatmate. The ground level has an open plan kitchen, dining, lounge and large balcony area, and a cupboard laundry. Viewings from 28 January, and available to start early immediately. Rent is $230/week for the larger room (loads of space for a desk) or $210/week for the smaller room (could fit a desk). Bond is two weeks rent. Internet, gas & electricity bills split evenly.
Big share room right next to the CBD. The House is located in Spring Hill, great location. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living room, a big backyard and a nice balcony. Only six people living there. You will share the bedroom with a Turkish girl We are very friendly, respect your space, very clean and organised. We love getting together on weekends.
Bills included, own bathroom. In an older style apartment complex so very large and also has access to pool, spa and sauna. It's fully furnished as seen in photos so you maybe bring as much or as little as you like and I'm also happy re arranging things to suit your style as well, as two girls have lived here in the past which is why there may be a lot of pink :). There is plenty of storage and you'll have a built in wardrobe in your room. I'm flexible on your preferred stay to I'm happy for 3, 6 or 12 months. Includes: Fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, couch, bed, dining table and chairs, kitchen utensils. Also there is a cat.
Hi there!! The room in spring hill will be available form 4th November, which is large, bright, clean, tidy and comes with King size bed (as the pic shows)!! . we are looking for a female to move in. :D **Female Only** . - 10-15 mins walk to City - 10 mins walk to Train Station - 10 mins Free bus to CBD (spring hill loop) - 10 mins walk to China Town - 3 mins walk to Centenary swimming pool and gym - 3 mins walk to Parkland - 5 mins walk to QUT bike path and 15 mins to QUT uni though the bike path - Close to bus stops around - Close to IGA and Woolworths
Perfect for students or travellers. Available from 22 Jan! Furnished private room with ALL bills included. Pools, gym, sky terrace, entertainment area, cafe, groceries, and more! Tranquil living meets an unrivalled metropolitan lifestyle. Offering stylish and highly convenient living, our central Fortitude Valley address is perfect for the modern day traveller, student, or professional. Indulge yourself with access to an exclusive sky terrace, beach lagoon pools, large gym, pool table, yoga lawn, and other amenities. The building is a new construction, modern, and was built in 2015. This apartment is located on a quiet street just a short walk from a multitude of dining, food truck, nightlife, shopping options, parks, bike paths, and is only minutes from the city. Public transport is conveniently available with routes to both QUT Gardens Point, QUT Kelvin Grove, and UQ St Lucia university campuses. - - - - - -- Your private bedroom comes fully furnished including: -- • Double sized bed + linen • Study table with chair • Large mirrored wardrobes • Under-bed storage space • Air conditioning, heating, and ceiling fans • Your own house key • A wall-full of natural light -- The apartment's shared facility features include: -- • High-speed internet access ~ 100mb fibre connection with unlimited download • Bills included in rent • Air conditioning and ceiling fans • Laundry with washing machine and dryer • Open plan kitchen and living • Cutlery • Dishwasher • Microwave • Oven • Fridge with freezer • Large new bathroom with great lighting • Tiled throughout -- The apartment complex's features include: -- • Secure key-only-access building with CCTV and on-site management • Lagoon pools • Sky terrace with city views • Lounge areas • Pool table • Large entertainment party areas • Yoga lawn • Large gym • BBQ facilities • Free on-street parking M-F evenings & all day Sat/Sun • Paid on-street parking $8.50 between M-F 7:30 am - 5:30 pm • Paid private undercover parking available down the road (ask for details) - - - - - *** PRICES *** • Individual for $300/pw • Couples/two people for $350/pw • Includes rent, water, electricity, and unlimited internet • Bond = 2 weeks rent • Rent can be paid every 2 or 4 weeks if long-term (> 2 months), or lump sum if short-term (2 months) • If long-term, 4 weeks notice to leave. If short-term, set period - - - - - • Photos shown are indicative and some furnishings are for staging purposes only • This is a sub-lease • There is strictly no smoking whatsoever in the apartment complex
I'm renting a single bed in a room to share. all bills included . $125 week. 2 weeks bond. fully furnished. Bus stop. spring hill loop. 20 min walking to the city or 5 mins to the valley. nearby commonwealth, woolworths. in the heart of Spring Hill. Washing machine free, Netflix free!!!!
Swimming pools, barbeques, basic gym, Golf course and a balcony with a Weber for bbqs at home. Dishwasher, Washing machine and a Dryer. Restaurants, Woolworths and BWS downstairs. Free shuttle bus to the city for QUT students.
SHARE ROOM FOR RENT in Spring Hill in a big, tidy, quiet and very lovely house. It's near the CBD and Fortitude Valley. Minutes walking from train station and from bus stop. The room is to share with only one girl. We are students from Colombia, Japan and South Korea. Rent $140 per week (bills included) plus $280 bond. Address: Kennigo Street. Spring Hill. Available 17th January. Only for girls. Please text me for an inspection. CLAUDIA