Live the high life within Melbourne's FREE TRAM ZONE! Available on 7 June 2020.
Located above 50th floor, you'll enjoy an unobstructed view of Melbourne Star, Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, Port Phillip Bay, Marvel Stadium and Eureka Tower!
Rent: $330 (single) / $380 (couple) per week - all bills included (unlimited nbn™ internet (50Mbps), water, electricity and gas)
Bond: 4 weeks rent will be collected at the start and refunded upon check-out
The apartment is fully furnished.
- Entrance lockset with privacy lock function
- Queen bed (latex+memory foam mattress)
- Large window with South-facing view
- Built-in wardrobe with mirror
- Study desk and swivel chair
- 1 minute walk to Queen Victoria Market and QVM tram stop (19, 57, 59 trams) (FREE Tram Zone)
- 4 minutes walk to Aldi and Woolworths Metro
- 5 minutes walk to RMIT University and RMIT / Franklin St tram stop (1, 3, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, 72 trams)
- 8 minutes walk to Melbourne Central, State Library, Coles, QV Melbourne
- 24 hour CCTV Security
- Heated indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam-room
- Fully equipped gym (including dumbbells and bench)
- Private cinema
- Rooftop with BBQ
- Function rooms with dedicated kitchens
Ideally, you will be:
- working full-time
- sociable but respect each other's privacy
- good at keeping the house clean and tidy.
I'm an easy going person, and love photography, sports, music, cooking and indoor plants.
I work 9-5 at home (due to COVID-19), and occasionally out on weekends for events and running errands.