I'm moving back to Perth for full-time work. Originally from Sweden and did my exchange year in Perth 2016-2017. Super excited to be back, meet some new people and get back to the way of life in WA. Love the outdoorlife and watersports, love travelling and keeping myself busy. I always like to fill my weekends with sports, friends doing dinner, drinks, walks, coffee or trying new places BUT I also appreciate some me-time and going to gym and cafes to brunch alone.
- Social (love getting to know new people and trying new things)
- Love a good feed and some drinks/ night out but also a good chill night in
- Active lifestyle and love to try out new sports (gonna learn to kite in august)
- Lived with housemates before, respectful of their space and schedules
- Dog lover
- Somewhere between Scarborough and the city, Love the beach and will work right in city centre. Lived in Cott last time I was here
- Will be down around mid-August