21 tweets from flatmates who have reached peak comfort levels
on 19 February 2016 by Aaron
The first few weeks of living with new flatmates can be a little ~formal~. However, as time passes things get more comfortable, with personal boundaries and the need to wear pants around the home going out the window.
1. You no longer feel the need to get dressed up to leave your room.
I wear gym clothes around the flat and my flatmate just asked me if I just got back from the gym hahahahzjavdiw no I just got out of bed.— Nurlyn Khir (@nurlynkhir) January 13, 2016
2. In fact, partially clothed has become more than acceptable.
Flatmate is cooking topless because he doesn't wanna get his clothes dirty lol— rho (@rhonawilliuums) January 19, 2016
3. Eventually, you no longer care about clothes…
Didn't realise flatmate was still around, casually laying there with no clothes on when he just walks in....... h-hey pic.twitter.com/Osy1zggrUu— Big Guy Afficianado (@AkbarGul) January 31, 2014
4. …And neither do they…
my flatmates aren't even questioning why I'm having dinner with them practically naked— KENTUCKY FRANCHICKEN (@finaIfrantasy) January 27, 2016
5. When you and your flatmates actually wear clothes, you realise you’ve become the same people.
got home and realised two of my flatmates are dressed in practically the same outfit as me😶 pic.twitter.com/e5ZDT4fEV7— paigeeee (@paigejohnsss) October 28, 2015
6. Wearing each others clothing has become no big deal…
7. …What’s theirs is yours and yours is theirs…
I know it's one thing for girls to borrow dudes' clothes, but my male flatmate just borrowed my jeans... pic.twitter.com/smO24SM7ix— Laura Claire Meyer (@lcm_sg) April 25, 2014
Flatmate just walked in wearing this. These are my wooly tights. I can't stop laughing. pic.twitter.com/Q2hc7Lti— Sophia (@Occams_Blazer) February 7, 2012
9. You just DGAF anymore…
At this point I really don't care if my flatmate can hear me fapping.— Lost Gentleman (@DownLowGuy) July 24, 2015
10. …And your flatmates are cool with it.
Flatmate comes home to me and friends having dinner.— Addy (@adriana_lowe) February 16, 2016
"So, I see you've got your penis amulets out"
Yes, yes I do. pic.twitter.com/Jb5LDeKHs2
11. You’ve become so close that you even finish each other’s sentences…
12. …And you’re totally on the same page.
mine and my flatmate's christmas presents to each other, we're on the same page pic.twitter.com/lM5ZxdjXLr— bwong (@bryonywong) December 16, 2015
13. You no longer have anything to be ashamed of…
14. …Which is perfect for those awkward times when you could use a hand.
Was put to bed last night Jesus....thank u flatmates pic.twitter.com/S6WLPvqM0e— Eddie Langham (@edfashion1) February 5, 2016
15. Privacy is a word that has been banished from the house…
My flatmate just pranced into the bathroom to pee whilst I was naked in the shower; we're getting v close in this household 👀— Caroline (@crolinagos) January 22, 2016
16. …Because, at this point, it’s already an open door policy…
While I was at work my flatmate had the nerve to go into my room, take all my clothes and wash, dry and iron them. The cheek of some people.— Joshua Fox (@joshua_fox) January 27, 2016
17. …You question why you even have doors.
My flatmate just walked in on me and my frozen pizza #awk— Danielle Ito (@ditobug) February 12, 2016
18. Your house motto is ‘sharing is caring’…
When you find out that you, your flatmate and her boyfriend have been accidentally sharing one of the six toothbrushes in the bathroom 😂— Anna Michael (@_annaaaa) January 19, 2016
19. …And no topic of conversation is off the table…
20. …Because there is no such thing as oversharing…
Overshare: My flatmate and I just high fived over being done with our periods. Yes, they've synced. 'Power of hormones, bitch.' -Her words— LindsayDinsyDay (@LindsayDinsyDay) June 24, 2014