Online 24 days ago
Preferred stay length
Spunky, Polish/Australian/American who loves to laugh and keeps things incredibly clean.
-I can get down to 80s jams and am almost always listening to 90s tunes. I love playing music-- having a piano in the house would be excellent, however, my guitar will suffice. I'm working on my vocals, so please don't judge.
- I'm always down for a chat and am very easy going, providing the shared spaces are respected.
- I love sharing coffee, wine and chocolate.
- I'm studying full time at UQ and working part time so I'm not home very often but when I am, I like to cozy in with fluffy socks and Heath Ledger movies.
- I'm very friendly and usually throwing jokes left and right (kind of like the female version of Chandler, but mixed in with Phoebe and Monica because I love essential oils and I have OCD).
- I love gardening, hiking and painting. I also crochet and knit, so if we get along enough, you can expect some homemade wool socks and market bags.
Looking forward to finding the perfect home!
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|