Preferred stay length
I am a youthful 55yrs post-surgery Transgender person who is very easy going.
I'm currently at University of Canberra studying Bch Of Public Health.
I am mostly seeking to join an existing sharehouse with space, although starting a new share property is an option for me too.
Just 2-4 people including me would be preferable. I would be willing to sign-up to a joint lease with other tenants if necessary.
I can contribute furniture to the property, although I don't have a dining suite or a lounge suite. Alternatively, I can place unused items in a dry, lockup garage if available.
* Kitchen = large twin door fridge, microwave and just about every cooking item you could want!
* Living = large timber pieces including wall units, bookcase, hallway table and entertainment unit (for television, etc).
* Laundry = front loading washing machine, ironing board, etc.
* Outside = lawn mower, whipper snipper, water hose, etc.
* Bedroom = I have a six piece timber bedroom setting.
I have an existing NBN Internet contract with unlimited data and a 100mb speed connection. It also includes the Optus 'Fetch' TV with 6 channels and access to netflix, etc.
If your place already has an internet service, I may be able to transfer my account to other tenants in the property where I currently live.
I am available to move-in to a new property quite soon - within two/three weeks depending on mutual circumstances. My share of any rent would be $200 per week maximum (I am a Uni student after all.)
I'd prefer a property that is in good condition and located within reasonable travel distance to the University of Canberra. But i'm flexible for the 'right' property.
That's it !!!
Hit me up if you have a large bedroom in a sharehome that may be suitable.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|