Hey! My name is Yuan and I'm hoping to become your new favourite housemate! I'm 24 yo uni graduate looking for a room in a sunny home and with lovely housemates.
- Been living with housemates since 15
- Recently graduated and am now looking for full time employment in legal industry
- I am very passionate about the environment. I wrote my honors thesis on assessment of commercial developments in Tasmania's wild areas. Hoping to work as an environmental lawyer in the future.
- Originally from Taiwan. Small island state of the east coast of China.
- I'm what they call a "woke, inner-city, latte-sipping-lefty". I aspire to have Andrew Bolt attacking me on his column one day but until then I'll be staying woke and drinking latte.
- I'm an avid bushwalker. Every once in a while I disappear in the early morning and return with unwashed hair few days later.
- I play music in my room some time but if you don't like my taste in music I'll put on some headphones.
- I eat meat, but I'll be respectful if you don't feel like to watch people eating meat in front of you. Occasionally I cook for friends/housemates. My ex, who's a vegetarian, said she liked my cooking.
About the home I'm looking for:
- Access to good sunlight would be wonderful. Access to nice view is even better.
- Within walking distance from public transport and amenities.
- Reasonably sized kitchen. I dream of having gas stoves one day but I could live without it for now.
- Understand and respect share house etiquette. The usual stuff.
- Keen to meet new people and spend time with housemates. It's all good if you are having a difficult day at work and just want to retire to your room, but never getting to know the people I live with makes me sad.
- (Optional) Do you have plants? Do you know how to work in a garden? If yes, please share your wisdom with me.
Think you might be sold? Let's chat over coffee!