Beautiful freshly renovated house , double story, lots of space for a share house.
Make this your Home away from home!!
Close to cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping and St Kilda beach.
Best bagels in Melbourne!
Public transport at your doorstep
- All bills included
- Unlimited wi-fi
- Fully furnished
- Floorboards throughout the bottom level
- Large common living room,
- Modern kitchen with lots of light streaming through from outside
- 3 bathrooms
- Large laundry with washing machine,
Room 1 - $140 p/w (FEMALE ONLY) - semi private room with en-suite bathroom
- single bed with own private area and a door that locks
Room 2: $245 for a p/w for a couple - HUGE ROOM
Room 3: Single Bedroom $175 per week
Location: situated corner Hotham and Carlisle Streets!
With plenty of room for chilling indoors and out, this Balaclava double story home is the perfect place to hang out.
Twin, double and single bedrooms are ideal for solo travelers or groups, and common spaces offer the ultimate chill zones.
Think: a huge living room with a large TV, separate dining area and an outdoor space with couches and a BBQ.
It’s the ultimate Aussie pad.
- Trams 3a, 16 on the doorstep
- Tram 67
- Bus 216 and ; 219 on the doorstep
- Balaclava train station
- Ripponlea train station
What’s in the Area
- Monk Bodhi Dharma - vegan cafe with the best chai latte
- Yochi frozen yoghurt
- Luna Park
- Penguin viewing on St Kilda Pier
If you would like to come have a look at this beautiful place, send me a message!
We are a group of Europeans on Working Holiday Visa
We have an awesome fun vibe in this house. No parties but we do love to all have dinner together, a few beers, Netflix!!