Hello, I'm Paul, I'm a FIFO worker on a 2 week roster basis. This means I'll be around for 14 days and away for 14 days. Ideally, i'm looking for a place which meets the criteria's below, however, i'm open to discuss other options.
1) Furnished room (preferably with single bed, desk, chair, cupboard).
2) A functional kitchen for meal preps
3) Driveway/somewhere secure to park my sedan when i'm away for 2 weeks.
4) I like keeping common spaces clean especially the kitchen, after I've use it. I've had some unsavory experiences of former housemates who don't understand how to clean up after using the kitchen and common spaces, with the sink filled with leftover food and unwashed plates for days.
5) On my time off, I'm usually in my room, unwinding, up for a chat anytime but otherwise pretty quiet. I'm not the partying type and probably wont have anyone over either.
Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can, as I might be travelling for work.