Free to message
$200/week•19 year old female
My name is Kayla, I'm almost 20 and currently studying Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University whilst also working part-time. I'm very tidy and appreciate and clean and modern home. I enjoy my independence but also love to have a chat and get to know new people.
Available 27 January 2020
Isabella and Hudson
$300/week•20-21 year old female and male
My partner and I are looking for somewhere to live whilst we save to buy our first house. We both work full time I work in Pharmacy & study full-time and my partner is a qualified diesel mechanic. We are both really easy to get along with and very friendly.
Available 8 February 2020
$150/week•21 year old female
I’m clean I’m busy Always up for a chat but also like ‘me time’ I’m always tired Just graduated Registered Nursing, still searching for a job however I have a casual job at an age care facility that basically gives me full time hours. I’m wanting to move out of home for some more independence :)
Available 10 February 2020
$250/week•20 year old female
I work full time in Melbourne doing interior decorating, but am looking to move by myself somewhere in Queensland. Because of this, I’m going to be broke hence why I’m looking here. But I adore pets (especially cats), and I’m always up for a chat! Will have an occasional smoke with you if you‘re into that! I’m not 100% set on a date yet but hoping to move around April if all goes to plan!
Available 13 April 2020
$250/week•22 year old male
Hey everyone, I work full time as a software developer and will be spending 90% of my time at work. The other 10% I'll be somewhere between gym, reading and sleeping. Would prefer a modern on-suite and the only real necessity is fast internet obviously due to the nature of my work. No preferences really outside of that, more than happy to have a house full of mates or quiet working professionals the choice is more up to you really. If you have any questions i'd be more than happy to answer. All the best, Jayce
Available 20 February 2020