Hello there. Unfortunately I need to re-enter the rental market (it's a competitive market as well!) & I'm hoping you can help me out. Now you're probably wondering who am I, what I like to do etc. so here goes....
1. I am a Primary School Teacher and have been based in Newport for the last 2 years. My first preference would be to remain in this area but if that's not possible then my second preference would be to be based close to either Laverton, Newport or Footscray stations.
2. I am 6'9'' or 205cm tall and if you're wondering.....yes, my feet do indeed stick out at the end of my queen bed! (Queen & King beds are the same length, King beds are just wider.)
2. I am a qualified PE teacher so I love my sports and try to get to the gym regularly. I'm a massive Geelong fan and go to most of the games when I can.
3. I've travelled extensively around a fair chunk of Australia as well as overseas (I lived in the UK for 10 years) and love to travel and explore. Melbourne offers something different and unique everyday and I like to get out and experience it.
4. I use these travelling opportunities to further explore my keen interest in photography.
If you like what you read and think I would make a great house/flatmate then please feel free to get in touch with me. I would prefer it if you contacted me by phone but email is fine as well.
I am available to move in between now and November 27.