Ready to get started?

Get started…

List my placeFind a place

Melbourne Housemates & Roommates

Viewing 1-12 of 3930 results
Jaymond
ID VERIFIED

Jaymond

Free to message

$300/week20 year old man

Hi, I'm Jaymond. I'm a student, I completed a certificate IV in Digital and Interactive Games this year and in next year I'll be doing a diploma of IT in games creation, both at Swinburne. I have worked at Hungry Jack's for the last 4 years, I enjoy working there, I make enough money and I have no real reason to look for another job while I'm still studying. For fun I like to go out with friends, party and also play games like Halo or Minecraft on my laptop and Xbox. I grew up in Queensland and moved to Victoria in 2016 and have loved it here ever since and I probably wouldn't go back to Queensland given the opportunity because I can't stand the heat lol. I have a pet budgie named Chicken Little who got his name because he's really small and he also likes to scratch and peck at the ground like a Chicken. He is very cute and quite friendly, he doesn't really like pats but he does give kisses and likes to sit on my finger or shoulder. I've never clipped his wings and he is very good at flying but that's never been an issue because he's so friendly and doesn't mind being put back in his cage. Chicken is not a very loud bird his favourite noises to make aren't very loud and the only time he gets a bit louder is when I leave him alone he will try and call out to me for a couple minutes but even that isn't very loud. If I do end up living with someone, I will keep Chicken's cage in my bedroom so that he won't be able to disturb anyone and also that way he would be safe from anyone else's pets too. I'm looking to move as I have to move out of my current house as it's going to be sold due to the owner of the property passing away. I'm just looking to find somewhere I can afford that's close to enough to either Cranbourne Frankston road so I can get the bus to work and the train station for uni or somewhere where it isn't hard to get to Frankston Station because I can get to work from there by bus. Anything less than a 40 minute walk won't really bother me. Also if you're wondering why I don't drive it's because I've been lazy getting my hours up on my learner's because I've never really needed to drive anywhere and I've always been put off by all the expenses that come with cars.

Available 17 January 2022

Jono
ID VERIFIED
New

Jono

Free to message

$300/week34 year old man

[ensuite strongly preferred] Hi! I'm Jono: 34, he/him, non-smoker, currently freelancing from home as a web developer. I'm gay, single, a gamer and a geek. I'm responsible, respectful and easygoing. Tidy and respectful of shared spaces. I'm a bit of a homebody and enjoy evenings watching Netflix or playing Xbox. But I equally love heading out for drinks with mates or inviting them over for occasional board game/video game/movie nights. I keep to myself a lot but love hanging out with housemates for a meal or drinks. I like to make my house a home - somewhere I love being, where people feel warm and welcomed and among friends. It’s important to me that any housemates I find are on a similar wavelength. My ideal housemates are friendly, fun and easygoing people who are tidy but not neat freaks. People who are self-contained but also happy to join in with housemates for a meal or a movie/games night (Mario Kart anyone?). Into: - Tech and gadgetry - Design and photography - Cooking - General nerd culture (Marvel etc) - But especially Star Trek - Eurovision - Words and language. You’ll often find me staring at my iPad doing a crossword I come as a package deal with Ori: a friendly and beautiful 6 year-old tortoiseshell cat. She enjoys sleeping in the sun, sleeping in the shade, sleeping on my desk, sleeping under my bed, sleeping on basically any available surface. Like any self-respecting cat, she's utterly zen 90% of the time and a hilarious zooming maniac the other 10%. Loves to greet people with head boops and nuzzles when you get home. Ori and I have previously lived with another cat, but prefer living in one-cat households. I have a couple of fun dietary conditions (lactose intolerance and a low FODMAP diet) so I generally buy my own food though am happy to partake in and contribute to communal meals where I can. In terms of furniture I have basically all the essentials: Bed, recliner chair, matching coffee table and TV unit and a couple of IKEA shelving units. I also have a TV, multiple game consoles and more or less a full kitchen worth of pots, pans and utensils.

Available 29 January 2022