Hi, my name is Travis,
I'm 27, single, gay, super clean, super tidy and super dorky, I'm respectful of personal space but also don't mind hanging out, specially if it involves Netflix and a big box of Cadbury Favourites although wouldnt mind a housemate who I can be friends with at the same time.
I'm not a party animal but don't mind going into the city or somewhere nice for a couple drinks on the rare occasion, so I'd like a housemate who is similar in that sense and who has a friendly and easy going personality that's clean and tidy. :)
I'm currently working 20 hours a week as a night shift Environmental Services Assistant at the HSNPH in Chermside and I am looking at starting study in IT next year whilst working.
Im after a place that has the following,
- Pet free
- Smoke free
- Drug free
- Child free
- LGBT friendly
- Non party house
- Off street parking
- 1 other person maybe 2 max depending on the person/situation
- Queen size room with built in (Unfurnished)
- Ensuite (Preferable) (Will pay more)
- Storage (Preferable)
- New or Newish house/townhouse or apartment (preferably)
- Super clean, as I am really clean myself so ideally Id like my future housemate to be the same as I work as a cleaner and as you can imagine its not very nice to come home to a messy or smelly house.
I do have a few bits and bobs that need to be stored, some I can just chuck in the cupboard and under my bed but I do have a sensor dryer and also a mountain bike which I'd like to keep out of the weather.
If you like what you read and feel I'm suitable please done hesitate to message me.