Hi, my name is Travis,
I'm 27, single, gay, super clean, super tidy and super dorky.
I'm respectful of personal space but also don't mind hanging out, specially if it involves Netflix and a big box of Cadbury Favourites although wouldnt mind a housemate who I can be friends with at the same time.
I'm not a party animal but don't mind going into the city or somewhere nice for a couple drinks on the rare occasion, so I'd like a housemate who is similar in that sense and who has a friendly and easy going personality that's clean and tidy. :)
I'm work night shift as a Environmental Services Assistant at the SVPHN in Chermside and Im studying IT full time at Tafe South Bank.
Im after a place that has the following,
- Pet free (Allergic to dogs)
- Cigarette free
- Drug free
- LGBT friendly
- Non party house
- Off street parking
- 1 other person maybe 2 max depending on the person/situation
- Queen size room with built in (Unfurnished)
- Ensuite or own bathroom
- Storage (Preferable)
- New or Newish house/townhouse or apartment (preferably)
- Super clean, as I am really clean myself so ideally Id like my future housemate to be the same.
I do have a few bits and bobs that need to be stored, some I can just chuck in the cupboard and under my bed but I do have a sensor dryer and also a mountain bike which I'd like to keep out of the weather.
If you like what you read and feel I'm suitable please done hesitate to message me.