Preferred stay length
My name is Josh and I'm a 30-year old working professional looking for my own room to rent in a unit or house in the Inner-West or West of Sydney.
I'm very laid back, clean, hygienic and a sociable guy. I'm a massive sports fan (live for the NRL) and also really like cricket, baseball, soccer and wrestling. Music wise, I'm into rock and metal mostly, but also enjoy blues and some jazz. I enjoy a drink socially and it would be handy if my flatmate/flatmates did too. It's important for me to point out that, I'm not looking to move in with a hermit who locks themselves in their room. So, If you aren't a sociable person and more of an introvert, it's probably best not to contact me.
What I'm looking for in a nutshell:
- Fun, friendly and easy going flatmates (Male or Female is fine by me)
- A private room of my own (not shared)
- A place within 1km of a train station
- A place with air conditioning is a must
What I'm NOT looking for:
- Sharing my bedroom
- Living with anyone over 40
- Living with a cat (more than happy to live with dogs though)
- Rent of more than $250 a week
- Living with more than 3 other people
Please contact me if you have a room available in one of the Suburbs I've listed and you've read my profile and think we would make great flatmates. Cheers